U.S. Bank Arena

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Boxingref_Rick

U.S. Bank Arena

Post by Boxingref_Rick »

Going to Disneys on ICE show soon.

Any updates on policies, or search procedures etc...

Much appreciated!

Rick.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I'd assume that they still sell alcohol for consumption there, so it's gotta be an off-limits venue for our firearms. More than that, specifically their search procedures, are unknown to me.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
pniemeyer
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by pniemeyer »

They are a CPZ.

I took my 8 year old son to the Reds game on the Thursday night before the PITP. I think it was the 27th of September, against the Astros. We parked in the garage to the East of the Great American Ball Park and U.S. Bank Arena. As we walked past the entrance/exit to U.S. Bank Arena, on our way to the ball park, I noticed the all too familiar gun buster sign displayed on the glass doors of U.S. Bank Arena.
NRA Benefactor Member

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.