Question about "Do not patronize Questions/Removals

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Paul_K

Question about "Do not patronize Questions/Removals

Post by Paul_K »

I've submitted 3 Removals via this Contact Us form.
Is this the right place to submit information about businesses that can be removed from the Do Not Patronize While Armed list?

Or is it this: THIS ?
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

Paul_K:

Looks like either one would do it....

Dave's working on a new setup that will do everything but drive over and beat the owner upside the head. (Legal issues, my foot....)

:evil:

Regards (and thanks!),
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
Paul_K

Post by Paul_K »

I kind of wondered if either one would do it, since the 3 removals that I emailed are still on the list - it's only been a couple of weeks, though.

I guess I was wondering if someone else has to verify that the businesses are not posted, or in one case, that the business has moved out of the city.

On a different note, I got a call from the general manager of a car dealership that I used to do business with. Their posting is due to corporate policy, but he intends to bring up the posting at the next general manager's meeting. If anything positive happens as a result, he will let me know about it.
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

Paul_K:

It's nice if Dave gets more than one "note" for a given location, but I don't think there's really any verification process.

Good luck with the car dealer. I've been lucky so far.... (The Pequod's going in for an oil change Tuesday. I haven't been there for a while. Who knows what grew :) .... Downside is that I really need the oil change and it's a "prepaid" thing - posting might be a breach of contract! Film at 11....)

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
DGMilty
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by DGMilty »

Paul...there have been some troubles with the email forwarding from the contact us area. Jeff did some more coding and it seems OK now. I do not know how long it has been down, but I have seen some complaints.

If you email, PM, or otherwise get me the vendor numbers, I can have them changed in about a minute.

I do believe that either of the links you have will work. Just make sure that you select the DNP questions/removals part so I actually get it.

And Stu, now that the PIP is out of the way, we should be able to devote a bit more time to the new DNPWA that Jeff announces (Officially) a while back! Believe me, it's a lot better!