Little Ceasar's in Greenville Ohio

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises. Please submit new CPZs to the DNPWA database on OhioCCW.org

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

M-Quigley

Little Ceasar's in Greenville Ohio

Post by M-Quigley »

I happened to notice a no guns sticker next to the front door of the Little Ceasar's in Greenville, OH the other day. I've picked up orders at a different LIttle Ceasar's in another nearby town and they didn't have any no guns sign, so I'm guessing it isn't some mandatory company policy? I was too busy with something else at the time to disarm, go in and talk to them about it, and go back to my car to rearm. I haven't had to leave a card anywhere in a long time. :(
Brian D.

Re: Little Ceasar's in Greenville Ohio

Post by Brian D. »

That's not a company policy with LC, best of my knowledge. One very irrational reaction from a place that has been robbed at gunpoint, is to put up those signs "to keep it from happening again". (That's a quote straight from the mouth of a restaurant owner I was trying to talk sense into many years ago.)
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by qmti »

When they were located in the old Kmart there were no signs. I thought Sears Holding still owns the locations. Must be a local management implementation.
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by qmti »

qmti wrote:When they were located in the old Kmart there were no signs. I thought Sears Holding still owns the locations. Must be a local management implementation.
Have to correct this. I Googled this and IIitch Holdings owns Little Ceasar's. Must have been just been a tenant in all of the Kmarts and Sears/Kmarts stores do not post their stores.