SAFE ALTERNATIVE FOR PIZZA

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

williampelish
*** Banned ***

SAFE ALTERNATIVE FOR PIZZA

Post by williampelish »

Cottage Inn Pizza

(419) 690-2000
3165 Navarre Ave
Oregon, OH 43616

As we all know I use to work for Marco's Pizza. They are Anti Gun! I asked many of you to email Patty and Mike Carr about getting the signs taken down. Well, I have since changed Pizza Places and found a Pizza Place that is Pro-Gun(Cottage Inn). The Owner is an EX-MP and carries himself. So if your in Oregon Ohio and or live in that area give him your support and order from us. Hell, what the worst that could happen you get to meet me and I deliver your pizza?

Thank you for all yoru help people,
William Pelish (Will)
Brian_Horton

Post by Brian_Horton »

Hey Will,

I didn't know you left Marco's . I think it's great that you got a new job where the boss thinks you have the right to protect yourself. If I lived up there I would order my pizza from Cottage Inn.

I would also feel better knowing that my pizza had been judiciously guarded by the safest pizza delivery driver in northern Ohio.
Last edited by Brian_Horton on Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
When the goin' gets tough, the tough go cyclic.

Happiness is a crew served weapon.
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

Tell him to open a franchise here in the Zanesville area. My current pizza favorite is Al's pizza....it's just a mom an pop outfit but they DID get robbed at gunpoint two weeks ago....so far no lowlifes are suspected.

I'd buy a Cottage Inn pizza any day of the week....seeing how it's more likely to survive into the future.
williampelish
*** Banned ***

Post by williampelish »

YES SCREW MARCOS! I tried another one but only ended up getting offended by a young twit that ask me to get a doctors note when I had to daughter mother (Pregnant) to the hospital. I have done more than enough for them over the years and now SCREW'EM!

WILL
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

Brian_Horton wrote: I would also feel better knowing that my pizza had been juiciously guarded by the safest pizza delivery driver in northern Ohio.
Pun intended, right?...nothing' like a JUICY pizza. :D
Last edited by Petrovich on Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
williampelish
*** Banned ***

Post by williampelish »

PLEASE EXCUSE MY GRAMMER I AM SICK!
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

williampelish wrote:PLEASE EXCUSE MY GRAMMER I AM SICK!
I LIKe yer grammer....

Get will soon....
PowerMac

Post by PowerMac »

Congrats on the new job. :) I am a driver, too. A couple of months ago, I left Domino's Pizza after 14 years to drive for Cassano's. The one I work at had a "no guns" sign up for a while, but it's gone now.
williampelish
*** Banned ***

Post by williampelish »

Well, if all goes well I will end up changing my carrer to Law Enforcement. I figure what the hell. I get shot at about the same. Why not go from the #1 FBI rated most dangerous job to the #2 most dangerous. At least I will get paid better. But for now I am happy.

Will
medphys3

Post by medphys3 »

Go for it Will!
Brian_Horton

Post by Brian_Horton »

Petrofergov wrote:
Brian_Horton wrote: I would also feel better knowing that my pizza had been juiciously guarded by the safest pizza delivery driver in northern Ohio.
Pun intended, right?...nothing' like a JUICY pizza. :D
Crap! I even went to an online dictionary to make sure I was spelling it right, only to mess up when typing it in!
When the goin' gets tough, the tough go cyclic.

Happiness is a crew served weapon.