Banks That Permit Firearms in Ohio??

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

AzRanger
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Banks That Permit Firearms in Ohio??

Post by AzRanger »

PNC and OHIO SAVINGS, at least here in Northeast Ohio! :wink:
God made man, Colt made them equal
Col Duke

Post by Col Duke »

Thanks to all who responded. After looking at the banks recommended, I opened an account yesterday at Huntington. It was the ultimate win/win/win......branches within blocks of both my home and that of my daughter, not posted, and got a great introductory rate on a money market account. Also discovered ATMs in all CVS pharmacies belong to Huntington.

The Key and Chase branches in my area are all posted, at least a couple local Chase branches have metal detectors you must pass through to actually get into the bank. Didn't look into PNC because of the way they treated my terminally ill brother, would not bank there even if they allowed me to enter toting a Carl Gustaf.

I did talk to staff members of two small/local banks and a credit union in the area of interest. The credit union sounded promising, until I asked why they "no gun" posted. The response? "For the safety and piece of mind of our employees and customers." I didn't even bother, I politely thanked the lady for her time and walked out.
sd790
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sd790 »

carmen fovozzo wrote:Key
NEVER USE KEY BANK!!

I opened a trust account for my NFA trust. They shut it down without my permission because they hate guns.

NEVER USE KEY BANK!
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
Buckeyedoc

Post by Buckeyedoc »

US Bank is not posted, at least the one in Lebanon we deal with.

LCNB, our old bank, is posted.
Lottawatta

Post by Lottawatta »

I know I am late to the party, but Miami Savings Bank in Miamitown and Harrison is completely gun friendly. They go so far as to post a welcome sign on their doors welcoming CHL holders to their branch. Excellent customer service too!
kcclark
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by kcclark »

Lottawatta wrote:I know I am late to the party, but Miami Savings Bank in Miamitown and Harrison is completely gun friendly.
Hope you get to keep it. These small banks keep getting bought up. I had an account with Delaware County Bank until they got bought out in 2017. I can think of four other small central Ohio banks that were bought in the last four years.
Randymp
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Randymp »

Huntington is now a CPZ.