Need Help Armed Security Law

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

slowquest

Re: Need Help Armed Security Law

Post by slowquest »

Dang Brian, that got a real life LOL outta me.
“If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams
rattlehead

Post by rattlehead »

djthomas wrote:I don't carry a firearm because I expect trouble; I carry because I don't expect trouble. If I do expect trouble I don't go.
Just my opinion - your second sentence fits the original post to a "t".
BillTheSlink

Post by BillTheSlink »

Thanks to everyone for the help. As it turns out the site owner saw the light and converted from an unarmed to armed site. That leaves me out in the cold since it takes so long to get your armed security certificate back, but I have another job offer anyway as I took your advice an started looking for a new job. The offer is to drive an armored car. It pays four bucks more per hour and has benefits including retirement accounts and health insurance, which I have none of that with my current company. I want to thank you guys for the good advice. I wouldn't have went looking for a new job if you guys hadn't strongly encouraged it because I hate to switch jobs. I am a creature of habit and routine and hate to take risks, but it looks like it's gonna work out.

TheSlink
djthomas

Post by djthomas »

Excellent choices, excellent outcome! Enjoy the new gig.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

Imagine, great advice coming from this whole collection of people! 8)
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: J/K
Javelin Man wrote:Imagine, great advice coming from this whole collection of people! 8)
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

I'm glad everything worked out for you. :)