Ohio CCW issues

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Raze23

Ohio CCW issues

Post by Raze23 »

I am having trouble obtaining my Ohio CCW due to some Juvenile issues from another state. The state in which I had the issues had no problem issuing me an out of state license. I'm not sure what to do here. I don't know if I can take my out of state license to my local sheriffs department and see what they say? When I applied for my Ohio CCW they didn't deny it because he didn't want to take my money. Someone told me I might have to be denied and appeal it. I have no problem explaining this in further detail if someone thinks they can help. I just would rather not put everything out in the open...lol! Thanks for whatever help you can provide guys!!!
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Ohio CCW issues

Post by JustaShooter »

Requirements for a license vary from state to state so being able to get a license in one state doesn't necessarily mean you meet the requirements in another state.

If you would like to PM me with the details, I can take a look and see if I can help.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!