OFCC Board of Directors Election

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Coordinators, Moderators

OFCC Board of Directors Election

Postby Chuck » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:05 pm

As chairman of the nomination committee, I am announcing we are now accepting nominations for 2 positions on our Board of Directors.
Nominations should be send to info@ohioccw.org and have the word "Nomination" in the subject line

Nominations will close March 20, 2018, and nominees must be a member, as must the person making the nomination.
All voting members must be have been members for two years as of May 11, 2018.
45 days later, May 11, we will conduct online voting, with paper ballots being provided for those who request them, for three days.
The nominating committee will tally the vote and the results will be announced at or before PITP
Annual meeting of the Members will be August 12 at our party in the park.

The nomination committee consists of myself and two other coords, and this is the first time we've done this.
We intend on following the the new bylaws. (Cut us some slack, I've already found one mistake)
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Return to Ohio Concealed Carry Discussion