Notification

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

charliej47
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Notification

Post by charliej47 »

Did the law pass where we no longer have to notify until asked for our license?
Charles Johnson Jr
12GA. pump - Home defense
40 Cal. Main Carry
380 BUG
22lr Live fire practice
The Second Amendment is about the right to be able to protect oneself from all who would do us harm including Legislators!
I came into this world screaming and covered in someone Else's blood, don't care if I go out the same way

Everyone who receives the protection of society owes a return for the benefit. John Stuart Mill, On Liberty
(English economist & philosopher. 1806 - 1873)
pirateguy191

Re: Notification

Post by pirateguy191 »

No.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
gfrlaser

Post by gfrlaser »

Would be nice though! :D
"The sins of the evil do not justify restricting the rights of the good"
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

Does this have to start all over or is the bill still in the Senate and stand a chance of being reverted to the original language and pass?
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Javelin Man wrote:Does this have to start all over or is the bill still in the Senate and stand a chance of being reverted to the original language and pass?
It has till the end of the year to pass. I believe it is sitting in the Senate with debate over letting it proceed as is (changing it down to a MM) or going back to the original bill which removed notification totally.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.