ccw renewal in Hamiton county

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

postaltulong

ccw renewal in Hamiton county

Post by postaltulong »

my renewal for my ccw is coming up soon. Has there been any changes and do I still new to take another gun class?
Cosmos
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: ccw renewal in Hamiton county

Post by Cosmos »

You should just need your license when you apply. Many counties also require a passport photo with the application. You do not need to take another class to meet the requirements for a renewal. Whether you should or not depends upon each individual and their experience or lack thereof. I recommend checking their website for any county specific requirements.
NRA Benefactor
If the police are not present to stop a crime they are just armed historians.
A 1911 beats 9-1-1 every time.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's razor
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

No class, no certificate required for renewal. Some counties require a passport photo and some counties require an appointment. County sheriff's website usually has all the information you need.
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

The application and renewal fee of $50 are all that is required under Ohio law. Some counties impose extralegal requirements like photos or a copy of your original certificate, check beforehand to see what your county requires - and if they require more than what is in the law, let us know and we can help get them straightened out...
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!