HR142 - I SENT MY EMAILS!

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

NordicRX8

HR142 - I SENT MY EMAILS!

Post by NordicRX8 »

HEY ALL - 8)
I sent my e-mails to
representative Wiggams http://www.ohiohouse.gov/scott-wiggam/contact
Phone (614) 466-1474
and
Interstate Committee Chairman Kristina Roegner
http://www.ohiohouse.gov/kristina-roegner/contact
Phone at (614) 466-1177

TELL THEM YOU WANT HR142 AS INTRODUCED!

i've given you everything you need above, just in case you missed the e-mail. :wink:

miss you TR...
Suppose the Second amendment said "A well-educated electorate being necessary for self-governance in a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed." Is there anyone who would suggest that means only registered voters have a right to read? – Robert Levy

A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys... - Charlton Heston
NordicRX8

Re: HR142 - I SENT MY EMAILS!

Post by NordicRX8 »

GOOD THING I CHECKED MY EMAIL LOL, A CANNED REPLY BUT AT LEAST HE'S AWARE OF TIME ISSUES :mrgreen: THANKS REP WIGGAM!!!

Thank you for contacting my office. It is an honor to serve Ohio’s 1st House District. As always, I appreciate your engagement and value your opinion.

I want to make sure that your email is handled appropriately. This office receives a high email volume, so if your matter is time sensitive, please call my office at 614-466-1474 and speak with my Legislative Aide, Stephan Shehy.

If you are writing to let me know your opinion on pending legislation, thank you for taking the time to share your views. I appreciate your thoughts and will keep them in mind during the legislative process.

To inquire about the status of a specific bill, you may contact the Ohio Legislative Service Commission at 800-282-0253 or http://www.legislature.state.oh.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

Again, thank you for taking the time to correspond with my office.

Scott Wiggam
State Representative
Suppose the Second amendment said "A well-educated electorate being necessary for self-governance in a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed." Is there anyone who would suggest that means only registered voters have a right to read? – Robert Levy

A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys... - Charlton Heston
Aesinsp
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: HR142 - I SENT MY EMAILS!

Post by Aesinsp »

I acted upon an Ohio Gun owners email and it appears that all 12(?) of my email recips was rejected?! based off of the provided link?!
I might be slow some days, but this isn't my trypical failure average... I clicked on a response link in an email for Christ's sake..

Any input from other Ohio Gun Owners emails?
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism."
Thomas Sowell, Knowledge And Decisions

Never forget and Never again, Molon labe