Can we have a frank discussion here?

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Can we have a frank discussion here?

Post by JustaShooter »

carmen fovozzo wrote:And we thought he was Justashooter.
Maybe I should switch my nickname to "NotJustaShooter" - but then people would think I'm not me... :wink:
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
peacefulvalley
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by peacefulvalley »

I may be able to fix things with just your username and email address, I'll take a look at it here in the next day or two. In the mean time, post a couple more times so the forum software will allow you to use PMs so you can send me your name & address if needed.

A post as requested..1
peacefulvalley
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by peacefulvalley »

I may be able to fix things with just your username and email address, I'll take a look at it here in the next day or two. In the mean time, post a couple more times so the forum software will allow you to use PMs so you can send me your name & address if needed.

A post as requested..1
peacefulvalley
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by peacefulvalley »

A post as requested...2
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

peacefulvalley wrote:I may be able to fix things with just your username and email address, I'll take a look at it here in the next day or two. In the mean time, post a couple more times so the forum software will allow you to use PMs so you can send me your name & address if needed.

A post as requested...2
You are now up to six, so you are set. You could have made it more interesting though.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

LOL and coughing fit!
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
peacefulvalley
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by peacefulvalley »

Thank You!!!
And now I have been able to renew my membership and that is really all I wanted to do.
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Thank you!
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)