Auction House Canton Oh

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

captmud

Auction House Canton Oh

Post by captmud »

Not sure where to post this. Auction house i gop to recently posted the offical gun buster signs. Now i've known these people for some time and half the employees and customers carry. They were told the famous "unless authorized by law" means they can still carry. Cannot seem to explain it to them. Saturday night They made an announcement regarding this. They are ok with people carrying but they want you to show youre ccw and register at the office. As they claim they will know who to go to if there is a problem. Also if police are called they can inform them of whose carrying to ease their fears. For lack of a better way to put it, This is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. I can find all kinds of problems with this but i want to hear others reactions.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Auction House Canton Oh

Post by JustaShooter »

captmud wrote:This is the dumbest thing i have ever heard.
Agreed.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

captmud wrote:Not sure where to post this. Auction house i gop to recently posted the offical gun buster signs. Now i've known these people for some time and half the employees and customers carry. They were told the famous "unless authorized by law" means they can still carry. Cannot seem to explain it to them. Saturday night They made an announcement regarding this. They are ok with people carrying but they want you to show youre ccw and register at the office. As they claim they will know who to go to if there is a problem. Also if police are called they can inform them of whose carrying to ease their fears. For lack of a better way to put it, This is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. I can find all kinds of problems with this but i want to hear others reactions.

Although some CHL holders have chosen to intervene when a crime occurs strictly against a business, (at their own physical and legal risk) CHL holders are not required to be free security for a business. The last thing I would want to happen if I were in a robbery situation at a business is for some moron employee to tell me "You've got a gun. Do something!" That is exactly what got an off duty NY cop killed.
kentman

Post by kentman »

Hmmm, Duebet? I agree, just about the dumbest thing I've heard.