Malls, theaters etc.

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Malls, theaters etc.

Post by schmieg »

And, there is that one being discussed in another thread right now.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
Kenedy

Post by Kenedy »

Yes they surely do...
Graduated from Soran University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.
Arynews

Post by Arynews »

I think it's stupid that you're not allowed to carry in malls. That's one place where responsible gun carriers are needed the most.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

Arynews wrote:I think it's stupid that you're not allowed to carry in malls. That's one place where responsible gun carriers are needed the most.
Holy thread revival!

Malls are private property and the owners have the right to do as they see fit in this regard. You can usually find someplace else to shop. It's your choice if you wish to support the malls.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by qmti »

schmieg wrote:
Arynews wrote:I think it's stupid that you're not allowed to carry in malls. That's one place where responsible gun carriers are needed the most.
Holy thread revival!

Malls are private property and the owners have the right to do as they see fit in this regard. You can usually find someplace else to shop. It's your choice if you wish to support the malls.
It's been my observation that the stores with outside entrances are not posting their doors (I worked at a mall). So you walk into those stores and then into the mall. The mall main entrances are posted. The mall anchor store I worked in refused to post the their doors when the mall asked them to. And I never saw a stand alone gun buster sign at the exit into a mall concourse . So it would be difficult for the mall to push a trespass if the carrier came into the mall from a store with a outside entrance. Just saying.