Fremont gun Show

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

HancockCountyHAl

Fremont gun Show

Post by HancockCountyHAl »

I haven't been to a gun show in years. There's one coming up nearby, February 18th-19th., in Fremont. What's the Fremont show like? How do they handle concealed carriers entering the show?

Thanks . Maybe see you there.
HancockCountyHaL
RF_Plumber

Re: Fremont gun Show

Post by RF_Plumber »

The Fremont show is about the same as the Tiffin and New Riegel shows and have a lot of the same people at the tables. Takes up one building on the fairgrounds, usually fills the room.

Loaded guns are not allowed inside. I unload in the parking lot and put it back in the holster. At the door I show it to them, they put a cable tie through the action and I reholster it and continue on in.

Sometimes I just unload in the parking lot, put it back in the concealed holster on go on in. Makes for faster reloading when I step back outside.
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.
--P.J. O'Rourke
deanimator

Post by deanimator »

I went to one once in the late '90s.

There was more beef jerky and kitsch "art" than guns. People were asking James D. Julia prices for gun buyback quality guns.

Can't say what the show is like now.
Life comes at you fast. Be prepared to shoot it in the head when it does.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

I've had a table there a couple of shows, it's very similar to the show at Tiffin due to the same vendors. Fremont may have a few more vendors that deal with accessories and holsters.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
heathen

Post by heathen »

It's a small show but it's fairly close so I try to go as often as I can. I should be there Sunday morning.
HancockCountyHAl

Post by HancockCountyHAl »

Thanks for the replies. I was disappointed in the New Riegel show last time I went and was hoping Fremont was a lot bigger.
HancockCountyHaL