Ignore The Sign Movement?

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

CroManGun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Ignore The Sign Movement?

Post by CroManGun »

Thanlon23 wrote:Several years ago at a Cracker Barrel here in the Cleveland area a man walked in after his wife told her he was leaving her and shot her and I believe their daughter (who was helping her mom leave her) dead, using what I believe was a shotgun. The cops shot him after he refused to put down the gun outside of the store.

I believe the store was a CPZ at the time (no idea if it still is), but that sign didn't save the lives of those women. Maybe if someone inside would have been CCing, the only person dead would have been the husband.
In the Cracker Barrel incident, the man killed his wife and two young daughters. The place was not a CPZ at the time.
Genuine Scooter Trash
Member: NRA/OFCC/AAA/GER/AFG
Former Member: Amish Chippendales
I Am Not A Lawyer, But I Have Played One In Real Life
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Brian D. wrote:I would like to see us take on the signage by doing several OPEN carry events into various local and county office buildings. It just might lead to the legalization of concealed carry in those places.
Reminds me of back in the day when "flash mobs" were all the rage...I suggested we do an OC Flash Mob somewhere. The idea received only mixed responses.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
BB62

Post by BB62 »

glocksmith wrote:Reminds me of back in the day when "flash mobs" were all the rage...I suggested we do an OC Flash Mob somewhere. ...
Resist Trump! - University Of Cincinnati rally - be there! ;-)

https://www.facebook.com/events/644737415699805/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(with your Trump gear of course)
Yes, I do believe in open carry. An openly armed man is clear in his intentions. Concealed carriers are sneaks and skulkers and elitist, boot licking, political contribution making, running dog lackies of The Man. <wink> (thx grumpycoconut - OpenCarry.org)

Got Freedom?

Accountant, Computer & Management Consultant
Scuba Diver, NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

BB62 wrote:
glocksmith wrote:Reminds me of back in the day when "flash mobs" were all the rage...I suggested we do an OC Flash Mob somewhere. ...

https://www.facebook.com/events/644737415699805/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hmmm... it says "Guests: 334 interested, 109 Going" We know from past experience that only a tiny fraction of those who say they will attend...will really attend. Plus the fact it's going to rain on them tomorrow LOL. Sometimes sh+++y weather is your friend.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

BB62 wrote:

Looking at that link just goes to show us just how many ignorant , "UN"educated young minds there are out there, who have "misplaced their binkies".
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

I always wanted to go back and get my PhD. but TBH as a deplorable (yep I truly am what Hillary described) I don't know if I could stomach being surrounded by bratty millennials and uber-Liberal professors. Come to think of it, it was bad enough 20 years ago when I was there. Yep, so glad I'm done with all that.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
M-Quigley

Post by M-Quigley »

BB62 wrote:

A student strike? Students not going to class? How will life as we know it go on for the average American? :roll: