Grocery Stores with a Bar

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Re: Grocery Stores with a Bar

Post by Brian D. »

scottb wrote:Stop in there on a Friday evening. It's not like a bar in its typical connotation, but there certainly are a handful of people there enjoying themselves.
The two Jungle Jim's International Markets down here each have a beer tasting night--believe it's Friday. Not only a bar and a few tables, but people are free to take their beer along while pushing their carts through the aisles.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
mreising

Post by mreising »

Whole Foods Mkt in Deerfield also has a bar.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
glocksmith

Post by glocksmith »

Brian D. wrote:The two Jungle Jim's International Markets down here each have a beer tasting night--believe it's Friday. Not only a bar and a few tables, but people are free to take their beer along while pushing their carts through the aisles.
Boy, that'd be fun roaming the aisles at JJ's with a beer in hand and a couple more in the belly. I bet people spend big bucks under those conditions. Jim's no dummy.
Give em' Hell Pike!!!
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

glocksmith wrote:
Brian D. wrote:The two Jungle Jim's International Markets down here each have a beer tasting night--believe it's Friday. Not only a bar and a few tables, but people are free to take their beer along while pushing their carts through the aisles.
Boy, that'd be fun roaming the aisles at JJ's with a beer in hand and a couple more in the belly. I bet people spend big bucks under those circumstances. Jim's no dummy.
I even see a few folks operating the electric scooters while enjoying a brew. So far I haven't tipped off the OSHP.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.