Adams County Fair is not allowing Conceal or open carry

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

transfusionrec

Adams County Fair is not allowing Conceal or open carry

Post by transfusionrec »

I set up as a vendor at the Adams County fair this week and it was made aware to me that they are enforcing a no conceal/open carry rule on their grounds. I know many fairgrounds have changed their rules over conceal/open carry over the last few years and was wondering how to go about getting Adams County to respect my rights like other fairs have around Ohio.https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Adams County Fair is not allowing Conceal or open carry

Post by Cruiser »

Check this out.
Non-Operating Receipts (Disbursements)
State Support 3,412 5,542
County Support 3,800 2,800
http://www.auditor.state.oh.us/auditsearch/results.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The constitution and laws of the State of Ohio establish the rights and privileges of the Adams County
Agricultural Society, Adams County, Ohio (the Society) as a body corporate and politic. The Society is a
county agricultural society corporation formed under Chapter 1711 of the Ohio Revised Code. The Society
was founded in 1851 to operate an annual agricultural fair. The Society sponsors the week-long Adams
County Fair during July. Adams County is not financially accountable for the Society. The Board of
Directors manages the Society. The Board is made up of nine-teen directors serving staggered three-year
terms. Society members elect Board members from its membership. Members of the Society must be
residents of Adams County and pay an annual membership fee to the Society.
Draw your own conclusion.
They are an Agricultural Society!
Abandon ye all HOPE!