Virginia Restoring Reciprocity in Most of the 25 it Banned

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Virginia Restoring Reciprocity in Most of the 25 it Bann

Post by JustaShooter »

I still haven't heard back from my contact at the AG office - I don't know if he might be on vacation or what. Could be a tad busy what with the Republican Convention coming up and all, I suppose.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
DontTreadOnMe
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by DontTreadOnMe »

Just to be clear, you're not saying we no longer have reciprocity with VA you're saying we no longer have a written reciprocity agreement? We still have statutory reciprocity?
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

DontTreadOnMe wrote:Just to be clear, you're not saying we no longer have reciprocity with VA you're saying we no longer have a written reciprocity agreement? We still have statutory reciprocity?
Correct. So for most Ohioans, this is an academic distinction. For those who do not have an Ohio CHL and have been carrying on an VA license, it has a direct impact.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!