Want to Help OFCC (Hang Fliers)?

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Membership

Post by Cruiser »

carmen fovozzo wrote:My membership expired in 2006,how do I renew it?
Buy it in the Store on the main OhioCCW page.
jacksnack

Post by jacksnack »

I dropped of several flyers to New Albany Shooting Range this evening. I was surprised we didn't have them there already.
MeanStreaker
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MeanStreaker »

Thanks Jack!
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." --Thomas Paine
1337CHL33
Illegal Duplicate User

Post by 1337CHL33 »

I'd like to hang this at my campus but I'd like a flier that explains a bit more. Maybe some more content or reasons to join to? (pro-2a comments/questions?)
MeanStreaker
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MeanStreaker »

Yeah, this flier's purpose was just for "target rich" areas like gun shops/shows/etc.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." --Thomas Paine
1337CHL33
Illegal Duplicate User

Post by 1337CHL33 »

A new one in the works? I'd love to hang something pro-ofcc on campus.
jacksnack

Post by jacksnack »

jacksnack wrote:I dropped of several flyers to New Albany Shooting Range this evening. I was surprised we didn't have them there already.
UPDATE:

Flyers ARE up.
dclaarjr

Post by dclaarjr »

I will put some up at my gun club and I'll ask some of the people I know involved in shooting sports if they can help me pass some out.
NRA Certified Instructor for Basic Handgun and Personal Protection.
OFCC Member
4 County Conservation Club Member
US Army Veteran
Timmy44221

Post by Timmy44221 »

I still wish OFCC had one for schools. Even if they used the same format that SCCC does, but with their website listed also.
richh56

Post by richh56 »

I pass out the try folds to all the people that take my Basic pistol course. I hand out the try fold fliers when I set up my NRA / OFCC membership recruiter stand at stores and events.

I tell people for the price of a couple boxes of shells they can suport the groups that suport their right to own and carry firearms.
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Life Member
Ohioans For Concealed Carry Member
NRA Membership Recruiter
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Have the trifold brochures been updated with the new contact info for OFCC? I know of a couple gun shops where that isn't the case.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
mrmike

Re: Want to Help OFCC (Hang Fliers)?

Post by mrmike »

Just read this today. Went to Staples and printed a hundred and then went to Gander Mountain and Dick's here in Huber Heights. They let me put them on their front counters. Is there a place here to post where the fliers have been put out? Thanks
Μολών Λαβέ...... Nuff said.

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
–Ronald Reagan
Vikefantam

Post by Vikefantam »

I was already spreading the news about this site at my CCW class. I'd be happy to hang fliers but I'll be the first to admit - it has to be when the weather is warmer. :oops: I am a wuss when it comes to cold weather.
Tammy
"Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state." Thomas Jefferson

("Che" referring to Juan Person in the play Evita) "Juan always picks the easy fight. Juan praises fools, Juan smothers light. Juan shifts from left to right. It's politics, the art of the possible."
JSLACK7851

Post by JSLACK7851 »

I dropped one of today (2-11) @ B&K shooting range in Lorain. It never dawned on me to print up fifty and leave 'em. Next time I go, I'll drop off a bunch more. I too, was surprised there weren't any already, but I'll take care of that. Some body should come up with a professional display / holder capable of holding fifty flyer's. Would giving the business some commission for the members they send this way? The business could sign 'em up, keep half, first year, and come time of renewal OfCC would collect the full amount. In the first year although we only got half for a years membership fee, members would still buy merchandise and join in events. I don't know what the treasury looks like but this would help with numbers.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
Citizen of Ohio, United States of America
Daniel
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Daniel »

If you mean B&T shooting range, go look at the counter to the right of the door. The right end of it opposite the cash register. You'll see a brochure holder full of OFCC brochures. :)

We also did try a recruitment program for people to get paid a commission for signing up members. Not one single person turned in a request for money. They all wanted the money to go to OFCC.
Daniel White
NRA Training Counselor
Northcoast Firearms Training

We must carry arms because we value our lives and those of our loved ones, because we will not be dealt with by force or threat of force, and do not live at the pleasure and discretion of the lawless. - Jeff Snyder