Want to Help OFCC (Hang Fliers)?

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Vikefantam

Re: Want to Help OFCC (Hang Fliers)?

Post by Vikefantam »

Well, I've already voiced my opinion on winter. Now (knock on wood of course) that the weather seems to be warming up, I'm ready to start hanging the fliers. I can't start until next week or so, as I have been sicker than dog for the past few days and have time to make up at work.

Where do you want these hung? I've seen a lot of great places to hang them so foar. What about telephone polls? Inside store windows (with their permission?). I could also take them to places who hold concealed carry classes. Nobody in my 12 member class knew a thing about OFCC. Any more ideas?

Thank you!
Tammy
"Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state." Thomas Jefferson

("Che" referring to Juan Person in the play Evita) "Juan always picks the easy fight. Juan praises fools, Juan smothers light. Juan shifts from left to right. It's politics, the art of the possible."
JEOII

Post by JEOII »

In an attempt to reach a different group, I created a group on facebook (Ohio Conceal Carry (CCW)) and posted the Ohioans For Concealed Cary link there.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic ... 3455834650" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's a new group but growing.

My intent is to spread as much information about the 2nd Amendment and Ohio conceal carry. If I had not run into some folks last year who educated me, I would still be an uninformed, untrained, uneducated, and an unarmed, citizen.

Being VISIBLE is important.

If you are a member of facebook, pass the word, get involved, educate the masses!
dclaarjr

Post by dclaarjr »

WELCOME

Also, good job on helping get the info out. Every little bit helps.
NRA Certified Instructor for Basic Handgun and Personal Protection.
OFCC Member
4 County Conservation Club Member
US Army Veteran
sabalo
Deceased
Deceased

Post by sabalo »

Here's the "official" OFCC Facebook site:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7 ... 099&ref=mf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
======================================================
The beatings will continue until morale improves !

"It's bowb your buddy week."
Harry Harrison - DEATHWORLD

Let's all remember that 9 Bengals were arrested in a 9 month period !
(Source-ESPN)

Jerk Herder®
rocketman1670

Post by rocketman1670 »

I can't take credit for it, but an OhioCCW.org flier is posted on the entrance bulletin board at the old PPG plant in Crestline where it can't be missed!
"No Free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." (Thomas Jefferson, Proposal Virginia Constitution, 1 T. Jefferson Papers, 334,[C.J.Boyd, Ed., 1950])
kevinmoffo

Post by kevinmoffo »

I see the ofcc has a facebook. Do they have a myspace site?
Kevin Moffo
Daniel
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Daniel »

Not MySpace, just Facebook and Twitter.
Daniel White
NRA Training Counselor
Northcoast Firearms Training

We must carry arms because we value our lives and those of our loved ones, because we will not be dealt with by force or threat of force, and do not live at the pleasure and discretion of the lawless. - Jeff Snyder
13WaysToBleedCold

Post by 13WaysToBleedCold »

I just joined here recently, I've been coming on here and reading for quite some time though. I figure for my first post I'll just let you all know I'm more than ready to help out!
"And I've said it before but I'll say it again, 'cause I've never needed government to hold my hand." -- Arron Lewis
Beretta Px4 9mm daily carry, Beretta Nano BU9, Ruger SR1911, Stag Arms 2T with fancy stuff on it, Winchester 1100 20 gauge.
Jake
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Jake »

Another way to help OFCC...http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=33980" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We try to work as many gun shows as possible throughout Ohio. Being that we're a volunteer organization, it's tough to be every where at once.
Heck, due to personal lives ( I have one of those I think) it's hard to be anywhere sometimes.

If you're able to help man a table at a show, passing out brochures and conversing about what the organization is and does, have a got a job for you! :mrgreen:

A whole day, or just a few hours...any time you can gives really makes a difference.

Interested?

Please PM me for details.
NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer

Hope for the Best. Plan for the Worst.

http://www.salemhuntingclub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-loca ... -reps.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BmDubb

Post by BmDubb »

Definitely, I am. I will post up some for you!
My guns are chambered to fire .Chuck Norris' Beard Hairs
alan93

Post by alan93 »

I just saw the facebook group and thought that was great, however, I'm not sure if that logo/avatar thing is an old one or something you just came up with but didn't like the gun on Ohio imagery.

It seems to blatantly portray the group as "Ohio + Guns" or aiming your gun at something which I don't think conceal is all about.

I thought it would be good to have a holstered gun picture somehow as that is more of what it is about.
And I'm not a graphics artist so I can't suggest something better, just expressing a pov.
alan93

Post by alan93 »

I like the new logo, clean, professional, dignified, and sensible looking.
Nick_M

Post by Nick_M »

Posted one on the wall in the range house at West Branch Rifle and Pistol Club in Grafton.
P.T.145 Pro

Post by P.T.145 Pro »

Hey can someone email this flyer and i will hang some in the cincy area but for some reason the link does not work for me thanks {Please do not post personal contact information in the open forum, please use the Private Message system-sabalo} thanks again
45Automatic

Post by 45Automatic »

I can think of a few great spots to hang these.
I just sucked my printer dry making coppies.
:)
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin