CCW Class, Roger Polk

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Hask12

Re: CCW Class, Roger Polk

Post by Hask12 »

Just trying to get the record straight. I'm not one of those making negative remarks based on someone's misinterpretation of what was said at a particular class. And I'm not one of those that keeps bringing it up whenever the class or Mr. Polk's name is mentioned. I'm more then happy to let this thread die as long as people understand that Mr. Polk, as are most instructors, just trying to do the best job he can and make it possible for as many Ohioans as possible to get their CCW license. Unfortunately, whenever someone tries to say something positive about this class people on this forum pop up to try and put the class down, not that any negative remarks have had any effect whatsoever. I just know a lot of the people that have volunteered their own time to make this class the success it is and it just seems incredibly unfair for a few to be allowed to make disparaging remarks, based on one person's comment, without a response. Now I'll move on.
bunkeru2k

Post by bunkeru2k »

Stealie wrote:
bunkeru2k wrote:
Stealie wrote:My wife and I took Rogers' class last year and he never mentioned open carry one way or the other. He covered the A.G. handbook thoroughly. He is very passionate about everyone getting their CHL. I have found all the information, from his class, backed up here on OFCC and would highly recommend his class to anyone.

not to nitpick....but if someone covered the AG book thoroughly then they HAD to address open carry as there is a very clear passage in said blue book abou tit.
But you are picking nits, now aren't you? Not to nitpick but have you ever heard of spell check?

If you are going to bust on someone for grammar, maybe you should learn to use your commas?

Not to nitpick, but have you ever heard of spell check?
Starwatcher

Post by Starwatcher »

My wife and her girlfriend took his class this past weekend and they enjoyed it greatly and are very excited. I have my CHL for about a year and sat the 10 hours of class room time again and gleaned more. Always good to had a refresher course. Now I move on!!!
Clear Skies and
Keep Looking up
NRA Member
OFCC member
Stealie

Post by Stealie »

Hask12 wrote:Just trying to get the record straight. I'm not one of those making negative remarks based on someone's misinterpretation of what was said at a particular class. And I'm not one of those that keeps bringing it up whenever the class or Mr. Polk's name is mentioned. I'm more then happy to let this thread die as long as people understand that Mr. Polk, as are most instructors, just trying to do the best job he can and make it possible for as many Ohioans as possible to get their CCW license. Unfortunately, whenever someone tries to say something positive about this class people on this forum pop up to try and put the class down, not that any negative remarks have had any effect whatsoever. I just know a lot of the people that have volunteered their own time to make this class the success it is and it just seems incredibly unfair for a few to be allowed to make disparaging remarks, based on one person's comment, without a response. Now I'll move on.
+1,
We can't stop here... this is bat country.
Μολὼν λαβέ
Res Ipsa Loquitur