Carry in Pennsyltucky

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Scott

Carry in Pennsyltucky

Post by Scott »

Well,

Just got back from an overnight voyage to Penn’s Woods, armed with my KelTec .380, my PPK (in my new fanny pack, won at the PITP) and my new Pennsylvania License to Carry.

Once across the WVA and Penn. stateline on the eastern side, I was able to carry concealed everywhere I wanted to go: in my car, at the restaurant, in the hospital, so on and so forth...and not a single person was menaced, much less killed!! :shock:

I'm not sure, but there must be a lesson here, somewhere...

Anybody in the Ohio Legislature paying attention out there? :roll:
Blip!
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

Scott:

I'm not sure about the Legislature, but I bet that at least somebody is upset that there's no blood running in the streets....

(I was at Reyers in Sharon PA last Saturday night. Nice to flip my shirt over the gun when I crossed the border....)

(And a PITA to flip it back 'cause the "Welcome To Ohio" sign is kind of hidden....)

Downside is that I spent too much on shoes. For me. The wife decided she didn't want anything after all. I called the Doctor this AM, but he says that "it's probably just something that's going around."

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
ampleworks

Post by ampleworks »

Since the great ohio city that I live in, Ironton, has nothing more than beer joints, pizza stands, and drug stores, I must travel to the wonderful Commonwealth of Kentucky in order to buy anything more than a loaf of bread.

I give the "Welcome to Ohio" sign my index finger whenever I pass it coming back across from the Commonwealth, since Bob Taft's name on that sign doesn't deserve the best.