Signs down in your Dave's Supermarket? (NE Ohio)

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

northcoast

Signs down in your Dave's Supermarket? (NE Ohio)

Post by northcoast »

"No Guns" sign was down in my neighborhood Dave's when I went yesterday (in Euclid).

Did it just fall down, or has there been a policy change?

Northcoast.
gd9704

Post by gd9704 »

Hmmm. I stopped going to that one because of the sign....perhaps they're finally listening?????

Maybe the huge Tops market across the street is making them look at the bottom line a little closer--and figuring out that the money we CHL holders bring in is more valuable than they thought?
northcoast

Post by northcoast »

gd9704 wrote:Hmmm. I stopped going to that one because of the sign....perhaps they're finally listening?????

Maybe the huge Tops market across the street is making them look at the bottom line a little closer--and figuring out that the money we CHL holders bring in is more valuable than they thought?
Maybe! I like Dave's much better as a chain. Local chain, they serve a lot of urban markets that other stores won't touch. Their Euclid store is run MUCH better than the store across the street from them. I'd rather give Dave's my $$, but obviously am not a big fan of their CCW stance. I'm hoping it is changed for good.

Northcoast
toddhill

Post by toddhill »

I would think that unless they stated to you personally that they are removing the signs, don't count on their change in opinion.

Farmer Jacks in Perrysburg has had "a lack of signage" for quite some time, but they are still anti-gun (they have one posted in the back of the store at the bank terminal). No one will even talk to you about it except for "oh... they must have fallen down, we'll get them back up soon".

You can thank the wonderfully neurotic and anti-self defense Perrysburg Police for that one.