Another reason to have a carry permit

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

toddhill

Post by toddhill »

Man "fights" off carjacker.

I wonder if this gentleman is going to get his carry permit?

http://www.foxtoledo.com/index.cfm?acti ... ryid=75722
lfrost2125

Post by lfrost2125 »

All I have to say is thank god I don't live in toledo. These police are idiots. They say no money or property is worth your life? Well, What do they want you to do when you give them what they want and they still beat the crap out of you or try to kill you. I'm a big boy I will take care of myself and my family. Scary part is I've worked in these neighborhoods before. But the biggest idiot award still goes to mr. jack ford.
"Let me not mourn for men who have died fighting, but rather let me be glad that such heros have lived" ----- General George S. Patton Jr.
williampelish
*** Banned ***

Post by williampelish »

I HATE TO SAY IT............
But A man stole $4,000 from someone I know here in Toledo. A warrant was issued back in March. The Toledo Police still have not picked this person up on this warrant which was issued for Grand Theft!

Also, FOX 36. Well, all I can say is they are about as good and the COMMIE NEW NETWORK! All bull and no clue!

William
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

Toledo Police Sgt. Tim Noble believes this may have been a dangerous move. “No property or money is worth your health,” he said.

On the same day in another part of town, another man found himself in a similar situation. Police say he had his keys taken and his car stolen on Lagrange.

Although that victim’s car was taken after he was beaten up, police don't think this crime falls in the carjacking category.
Idiot. One fellow fights, and doesn't get his car jacked. Another doesn't fight, gets the crap beaten out him anyway, and still loses his car. Yep. "Just give 'em what they want."

On an international scale this is referred to as appeasment, and we can see how dandy that's worked in the last century. "Peace in our time," my butt.

What I want the goblins to understand - and believe with all their hearts - is that nothing I have is worth their life.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.