5/3, UDF Statistics

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

medphys3

5/3, UDF Statistics

Post by medphys3 »

I like this forum, but now I'll never get any work done. I kind of liked waiting around for a few hours or days until... BAM, 51 emails in my inbox. Boy that's fun! :lol:

Does anyone know offhand the number of robberies before CCW compared to after CCW? It looks to me that that since these places have banned guns, the number of robberies has gone up. Is this true?
Todd
PowerMac

Post by PowerMac »

Seems like it.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I gave up banking with 5/3 many years ago. As far as UDF goes, yep, they've lost me as a customer even when they've got the cheapest gas price in town. And apprently folks of our ilk have been replaced with murderous larcenous career criminals.

Maybe their stock price will bottom out and become a good investment, but even if it was FREE they will have to get rid of the ghostbuster signs!

Btw I extend this boycott to the other businesses Mr. Lindner owns-- miss those Chiquita bananers most of all!
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
jhfenton

Post by jhfenton »

Not eating the ice cream has an added benefit to your waistline--or at least to mine.
Brian_Horton

Post by Brian_Horton »

John,

I thought marathon runners like you don't eat unhealthy things like nasty UDF ice cream?
ampleworks

Post by ampleworks »

Such irony though with 5/3, living five minutes from Kentucky and a half dozen branches within an hour's drive, not a single one of them have a ghostbuster's sign. Cross back into the Buckeye state and you can see the big marshmellow man walking down the street!

Luckily, Lawrence county hasn't been a victim of rampant sign postings. The only really well visited place that I went before being licensed was Wendy's, but I can drive 5 minutes out of my way and go to one in Kentucky who not only doesn't have a sign...but never will!
CMiddleton

ghost busters

Post by CMiddleton »

I think most of these businesses post these things without any thought. Once you get to a manager, you may find out, as I have, that they are ill-informed about gun issues and put the signs up because someone else told them it was a good idea.

Sheeple are easily led by insurance agencies, media, etc. It is up to us to educate them. That is the only way we are going to see them come down. And I would like to extend a sincere thanks for those of you who actively lobby in support of us as a whole; you are not only making a difference in public perception, but you are making us safer from the criminals.
jhfenton

Post by jhfenton »

Brian_Horton wrote:I thought marathon runners like you don't eat unhealthy things like nasty UDF ice cream?
That's not how it works. I run marathons so I can eat unhealthy things like ice cream.