Trip through Ohio

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

SFC Stu

Trip through Ohio

Post by SFC Stu »

I traveled through your state last week, armed. The only CPZ signs I saw were on Interstate Rest Area doors! Never saw a sign at any gas stations or eating places! I carried my 9mm in IWB, the entire trip. While in my truck, I just pulled my T shirt behind the grip. Had a great trip, no problems carrying! SFC Stu
SFC Stu
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

good to hear :D
Life is precious, Got Sig?
Sig P250 Compact .40s&w
OHIOSTEVE

Post by OHIOSTEVE »

Around here ( SIDNEY) there are just a few cpz signs..I was in COLDWATER the other day and it seemed like every place I saw had a sign up!
Brian_Horton

Post by Brian_Horton »

The reason you saw the signs on the rest are doors is because our law requires that all state owned or operated buildings must be posted.
When the goin' gets tough, the tough go cyclic.

Happiness is a crew served weapon.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

OHIOSTEVE wrote:Around here ( SIDNEY) there are just a few cpz signs..I was in COLDWATER the other day and it seemed like every place I saw had a sign up!
Three at the Mall, Cheifs Market, McSports Sportswear and Ben Frankin Store. One misinformed tavern, downtown Pop-a-Top(off limits, no CPZ sign needed). Oh yes, a small vetinarian on the north side of town.
SFC Stu

Post by SFC Stu »

Thanks Brian. I have traveled through Ohio 4 or 5 times since the law was passed. I have sent my comments to Rep Aslanidies! Yes, us out of state traveler's are working with you to get the law changed! Thanks again. SFC Stu
SFC Stu
OHIOSTEVE

Post by OHIOSTEVE »

Cruiser wrote:
OHIOSTEVE wrote:Around here ( SIDNEY) there are just a few cpz signs..I was in COLDWATER the other day and it seemed like every place I saw had a sign up!
Three at the Mall, Cheifs Market, McSports Sportswear and Ben Frankin Store. One misinformed tavern, downtown Pop-a-Top(off limits, no CPZ sign needed). Oh yes, a small vetinarian on the north side of town.
YEP the mall is where I was at!..The ben franklin was wrongly posted..didnt see the sign till I was LEAVING The store.
ohio bowhunter

Post by ohio bowhunter »

Hey Steve , I am in Sidney also. I couldn't make it to the fair this year , just wondering if the gates were posted or not . As you know , King O'Leary makes up his own rules in Shelby County .