Press Release: OFCC Picnic Attracts Statewide Candidates

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Press Release: OFCC Picnic Attracts Statewide Candidates

Post by jgarvas »

Tickets will be available online through Thursday. If you have not already purchased your tickets, please purchase them now to help us keep an accruate head count. After Thursday tickets will be available at the event.

To purchase tickets, visit https://www.OhioCCW.org/catalog

-----

Ohioans For Concealed Carry Picnic Attracts Statewide Candidates

LIBERTY, Ohio, July 26 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Ohioans For Concealed Carry is pleased to announce their second annual "Party In The Park" will be held this weekend in central Ohio. They are returning to Liberty Township and the very accommodating Liberty Park.

Festivities begin at 11 a.m. and will continue throughout the early afternoon. Speakers will begin addressing the crowd after 1 p.m.

This year's keynote speaker is Ohio Attorney General Jim Petro. Jim Petro is a candidate for the Republican nomination for Governor of Ohio, and will be joined this weekend by his running mate, Phil Heimlech.

Rep. Jim Aslanides (R-94) of Coshocton will introduce Mr. Petro. Jim Aslanides is very well known and respected for his tireless work on passing and improving Ohio's Concealed Carry laws.

Ohioans For Concealed Carry has confirmed that Rep. Jim Trakas (R-17) of Independence, a proponent of and key vote for concealed carry legislation, and candidate for the Republication nomination for Secretary of State, will also be in attendance at the picnic.

Ohioans For Concealed Carry is Ohio's largest grassroots organization working on behalf of Ohio's responsible gun owners. Last year's event included keynote speaker Secretary of State Ken Blackwell, and many other local and state candidates for elected office.

Liberty Park is located at the southwest corner of Home Road and Liberty Road in Liberty Township.

From Southern and/or Central Ohio, take the Sawmill Road exit off of 270 (Northern Loop of 270). Head North. Sawmill Road becomes Sawmill Parkway about 4 miles later. Take Sawmill Parkway until it dead-ends into Home Road. Turn right (east) on Home Road. About 1/2 mile past the railroad tracks you will find the park entrance on the right (south side).

From Northern Ohio, take 71 South or 23 South until you reach the Polaris Parkway/S.R. 750 Exit/Intersection. Take Polaris/750 West into Downtown Powell. At the light in Downtown Powell, turn right (north) on Liberty Road. Take this about 4 miles until it dead ends into Home Road. Turn Left (West) on Home Road. The Park entrance is on your left (south) just after this turn.

For more information please visit http://www.OhioCCW.org or contact Jeff Garvas at the number provided.
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.