The Raid Robber

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

CurtInOhio

Post by CurtInOhio »

TunnelRat wrote:
SMMAssociates wrote:If somebody my size (6'1", 275#) goes after my petite 19-year-old daughter, she's sufficiently at risk under most conditions to justify a weapon. OTOH, if she comes after me without a weapon, she's not going to be considered anywhere near as dangerous if it can't be shown she's on PCP or something like that.
Dag, Stu, your daughter's on PCP? What else aren't you telling us...?
That's nothing... in another thread, he told us he traded her in for a .22LR! :)
Curt M
SMMAssociates

Post by SMMAssociates »

TunnelRat wrote:
SMMAssociates wrote:If somebody my size (6'1", 275#) goes after my petite 19-year-old daughter, she's sufficiently at risk under most conditions to justify a weapon. OTOH, if she comes after me without a weapon, she's not going to be considered anywhere near as dangerous if it can't be shown she's on PCP or something like that.
Dag, Stu, your daughter's on PCP? What else aren't you telling us...?
TR:

Nah - she's actually a little ADD, not to mention a little devil. She had trouble getting dates in High School, I'm told, because the boys were afraid of her. I have no idea why....

The dog likes her....

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם