# of Ohio CC licenses issued?

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Terry Wolf

# of Ohio CC licenses issued?

Post by Terry Wolf »

The last I heard we had just under 50,000 licenses issued on the first anniversary of our CC law and they were being issued at the rate of approximately 175 per day state-wide. Does anyone know about what those numbers are now?
Brian_Horton

Post by Brian_Horton »

We'll have to wait for the next quarterly AG report from Petro's office. The AG is required by law to issue a quarterly statics report on the number of regular and TEL licenses that are active, issued, suspended, and revoked on a per county basis. I believe it includes numbers for the quarter, year to date, and totals.
When the goin' gets tough, the tough go cyclic.

Happiness is a crew served weapon.
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

Brian_Horton wrote:We'll have to wait for the next quarterly AG report from Petro's office. The AG is required by law to issue a quarterly statics report on the number of regular and TEL licenses that are active, issued, suspended, and revoked on a per county basis. I believe it includes numbers for the quarter, year to date, and totals.
I recall reading on the ofcc site awhile back a more recent figure. I can't recall it, but it was significantly higher than 50,000.

It was an article written by the dispatch...I think.....my memory doesn't serve me well on that kind of thing.
Mad Duck

Post by Mad Duck »

The # as of March 31 was just at 52,000