Anyone notice we picked up SD as an honors state

This forum is for discussion of general issues regarding Concealed Carry in your everyday life. This forum is not intended to be political or for discussing legislation.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Willy P

Anyone notice we picked up SD as an honors state

Post by Willy P »

Have any of you noticed that Packing.org has Ohio as being honored CC wise by South Dakota all of a sudden? Not really just OH but a bunch of states.
williampelish
*** Banned ***

Post by williampelish »

i DIDNT SEE THAT.
collin

Post by collin »

South Dakota recognizes licenses from all other states.
williampelish
*** Banned ***

Post by williampelish »

I looked on packing.org. I did not see that many more added. I saw a boatload of red though!
Willy P

Post by Willy P »

William, I didn't state what I meant very well. I meant as Collin stated that it looked as though SD all of a sudden accepted a boat load of states CC's. and I do agree that there is TOO much red still showing.
RockinB

Post by RockinB »

To bad PA. & WV. don't honor it. As resticted as it is you would think many more would honor it. Could it be the ambiguity of it?
The Tail Goes Along With The Hide.
"REMEMBER THE ALAMO"
What one generation tolerates, the next one embraces.
shep78

Pa.

Post by shep78 »

Hey RockinB...Your right, ecspecially W.Va. I got got my Pa.CCW..was a five business day turn around..from the time I mailed the app. to having the permit.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

RockinB wrote:To bad PA. & WV. don't honor it. As resticted as it is you would think many more would honor it. Could it be the ambiguity of it?
I don't know what the deal is with PA -- their license is easy enough to get -- maybe too easy....

West Virginia is a housefly of a different color. They only allow reciprocity with two states altogether (KY and VA).
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Bumken

what the deal is with PA -- their license is ea

Post by Bumken »

don't know what the deal is with PA -- their license is easy enough to get -- maybe too easy....
..but must have a permit from resident state.[/quote]
We got our foot in the door, Be patient
Willy P

Post by Willy P »

It amazes me how childish State governments can be. State A has a loose CCW law so State B will not honor them but B has a very strict set of rules for getting the permit. Even so A says they will not honor B because B will not honor theirs. The hunting laws have been written this way for years. Average Joe/Jane pays the price every time.