2018 PITP is Sunday, August 12

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: 2018 PITP is Sunday, August 12

Post by carmen fovozzo »

pirateguy191 wrote:
Brian D. wrote:As usual I'll pull something out of inventory and bring it along as a door prize. I ask that others do the same, if you have something gun-related that you bought and now aren't going to use.
I have some ammo sitting around I'm sure.
You still trying to dump that rusty stuff ?
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
burgman2170

Post by burgman2170 »

Change of plans! We are riding up on cycles again this year from Cincinnati if the weather is good. Looking forward to it for sure always a great event. I had something going on at work now that has moved so we are good to go.
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

burgman2170 wrote:Change of plans! We are riding up on cycles again this year from Cincinnati if the weather is good. Looking forward to it for sure always a great event. I had something going on at work now that has moved so we are good to go.
Hope to see you there !

And look me up, as I'll be the odd lookin' fella with a John Deere hat....uh...oh, wait, My Wife Said Yes might be there this year and he fits that description too....minus the hat ! :P
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
burgman2170

Post by burgman2170 »

Oh boy best watch out you will be in the dog house.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:
burgman2170 wrote:Change of plans! We are riding up on cycles again this year from Cincinnati if the weather is good. Looking forward to it for sure always a great event. I had something going on at work now that has moved so we are good to go.
Hope to see you there !

And look me up, as I'll be the odd lookin' fella with a John Deere hat....uh...oh, wait, My Wife Said Yes might be there this year and he fits that description too....minus the hat ! :P
Well yeah - there will also be the odd lookin' fella with the mustache, the odd lookin' fella with the leather outback-style hat, the odd lookin' fella that stands about *this* tall... lol And if you are looking for me, I *might* fit one of those descriptions!
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
burgman2170

Post by burgman2170 »

If anyone rides a motorcycle we will be riding up from Cincinnati on Sunday around 9:30 up 42 to Powel if it doesn't rain. You can join us on the ride up. Looking forward to this event!
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

WE REALLY enjoy the the PITP and look forward to coming but been a rough 2 months for us.
Sad to say wife, myself and a grandkid or 2 won't make it this year. Wife's right knee needing fixed, my mother in laws (who doesn't drive) 2 strokes and heart and what I hope turns out to be a minor problem (will find out the 15th) a from a recent CT have all been keeping us busy traveling to doctors in several big cities for weeks.
We gonna stay here and rest for a change.
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I packed the door prize donations this morning, while it was on my mind. Just some ammo.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
burgman2170

Post by burgman2170 »

I can bring a couple boxes of ammo if you need some to give away. Have 9mm. Let me know will put in the bike today.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

burgman2170 wrote:I can bring a couple boxes of ammo if you need some to give away. Have 9mm. Let me know will put in the bike today.
The more the merrier - it's always better to have more stuff on the door prize table so yeah, bring it on!
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

See ya'll there !

I've a few things for the door prize table too.
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Came up to Delaware yesterday. Happened to go by their airport, never driven back there so what the heck. It turns out they have a Ford Tri Motor plane on display right now, available for rides this weekend. Look for it in the sky today, airport is probably only five miles or so from Liberty Park.

********************************************************************************
dustymedic
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by dustymedic »

Great Day today. Thank you to everyone who worked to make it happen. :D :D :D :D
Somewhere, Darwin is crying...

Just remember, the largest mass murder in US history was committed with box cutters...
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

dustymedic wrote:Great Day today. Thank you to everyone who worked to make it happen. :D :D :D :D
It's always the high point of the year - seeing people again and getting some good information. Hopefully, the small turnout is not an indication of interest in the coming election.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I think we've come to a point where many gun owners, and even carry licensees, think things are fine and no more work is needed to advance rights further, or even hold the legal ground we have gained thus far.

Complacency is a bad thing. The Statehouse is still a miniature swamp, or quagmire at least. When all is said and done at the end of each two year session, we get watered down bills that do little for our safety, in spite of having a Republican-heavy majority in both the House and Senate.

But, I had a good time today. Just got to stop hanging out with Carmen, Steve, and pirateguy, if I want to win anything in the door prize drawings. Those guys are the OFCC version of Schleprock! :mrgreen: