Largest gun show?

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Luv2Camp

Largest gun show?

Post by Luv2Camp »

Have been attending the CE gun shows in Columbus but looking for a larger show. When I lived in NY I used to go to king of Prussia PA and they had 1000 table show. Is there anything larger than 300 tables and worth going to in Ohio?
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Largest gun show?

Post by Sevens »

There is a quality gun show in Lima at the Allen County Fairgrounds and on the first weekend of each month until summer. Look up Tri-State Gun Collectors for info.

Once each year is a great outdoor show on Labor Day weekend at Swapper's Day in Johnstown. That same weekend, a similar event happens in Lima, again at the Allen County Fairgrounds, however this one is outdoors.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
Brian D.

Re: Largest gun show?

Post by Brian D. »

Ohio Gun Collectors Association shows six times a year, near Wilmington. You can attend twice on guest passes, then are required to join as a member.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.