Fun N Gun Roll Call And AAR

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Fun N Gun Roll Call And AAR

Post by OldManTod »

HAHAHAHA When you guys see the footage you will see just how close a professional drone has to get to you to capture any detail - once that thing gets up to about 200 feet or so, it just looks like little people.

Thought it would be something cool for people to be able to see - the clips are all sorted out, now I just have to storyboard it.

Soon...

Oh and thank you for not shooting the drone HAHAHAHAHA.
"I feel sorry for you people who do not drink, when you wake up in the morning, that is as good as you are going to feel all day." - Dean
oaktree

Post by oaktree »

I would like to thank everyone in the organization for putting together this great event! It was our first time to an event like this and I want to say you made it memorable. The safety and training practices you displayed are such a vital part of responsible firearm owners, all while keeping it a FUN day for everyone.
Thanks Again, Looking forward to the next time!
GWC

Post by GWC »

Any pictures yet?
"The police are not here to create disorder. They are here to preserve disorder".
Mayor Richard Daley, 1968

I am not a lawyer. Nothing I say or write is legal advice.
OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by OldManTod »

Here is the gallery I have, the video is in draft mode and kinda choppy in that it doesn't follow a reasonable story line:

http://www.toddjayphotography.com/Sport ... n-and-Gun/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I feel sorry for you people who do not drink, when you wake up in the morning, that is as good as you are going to feel all day." - Dean
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Here is the finished video

https://vimeo.com/228694137" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)