Help OFCC at Medina County Gun Show March 11/12

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Help OFCC at Medina County Gun Show March 11/12

Post by JustaShooter »

OFCC will be manning a table at the Medina County gun show during the weekend of March 11th & 12th.

The show is held at the Medina County Fairgrounds, from 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday, and 9:00 to 3:00pm Sunday.

We could use a couple of people each day to help out! It would be nice to have at least one or two other people at the table at all times to help spread the word about OFCC, hand out info, and take donations. That would give us plenty of help to rotate out for restroom & food breaks, as well as time to check out the vendors.

Admission to the show is free with the exhibitor badges that we get from the show management. So, not only do you get in for free, if you volunteer for a morning you can get in before the crowd and check out the vendor tables before the doors open at 9am!

This is a great opportunity to meet & talk to like minded people, meet some of your fellow OFCC members, and help out an organization that has done a lot to improve our gun rights in Ohio.

If you would like to volunteer, post in this thread, or send me a pm to let us know you can help. Chris448 and I are sharing the lead for this show, I'll be taking Saturday and he will be taking Sunday.

See you there!
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Help OFCC at Medina County Gun Show March 11/12

Post by djmac1964 »

I Won't be able to make this one. I have a class that weekend. Classroom on Sat, & range on Sun.
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Help OFCC at Medina County Gun Show March 11/12

Post by JustaShooter »

No worries, Don. Maybe next time!
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!