Help OFCC at Grand Opening for Blue Target Firearms Saturday

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Help OFCC at Grand Opening for Blue Target Firearms Saturday

Post by JustaShooter »

I know this is last-minute but one of the volunteers who was going to help out this weekend at the Medina Gun Show had to go in for surgery. Having Chris cover for him at Medina has left me covering the Blue Target Firearms Grand Opening by myself on Saturday 2/11 - yes, tomorrow.

If anyone is able to help me out at the Grand Opening for Blue Target Firearms in Cuyahoga Falls on Saturday, (or at the Medina Gun Show if you prefer) please let me know!
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Bianchi?

Re: Help OFCC at Grand Opening for Blue Target Firearms Satu

Post by Bianchi? »

JustaShooter wrote:I know this is last-minute but one of the volunteers who was going to help out this weekend at the Medina Gun Show had to go in for surgery. Having Chris cover for him at Medina has left me covering the Blue Target Firearms Grand Opening by myself on Saturday 2/11 - yes, tomorrow.

If anyone is able to help me out at the Grand Opening for Blue Target Firearms in Cuyahoga Falls on Saturday, (or at the Medina Gun Show if you prefer) please let me know!
What does it involve? Promoting OFCC?
I've had consistently good results with ether.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Help OFCC at Grand Opening for Blue Target Firearms Satu

Post by JustaShooter »

Exactly that, Bianchi?

We hand out OFCC literature, answer questions, advocate for OFCC and occasionally collect donations and sign people up as paying members. And talk. A lot. To like-minded folks who enjoy firearms and maybe have never thought about concealed carry and might be interested some day, or maybe have theirs but still have never heard about us, etc.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!