2017 PITP

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: 2017 PITP

Post by JustaShooter »

MyWifeSaidYes wrote:
Gramps wrote:Where can I find the OFCC's Facebook page? I was told pictures would be there of the party.
Here's the FB page for OFCC: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ohioccw/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It may take some time to get photos updated. I'm told there needs to be some recovery time from all the fun and food that was had. :wink:
There is the OFCC FB Group that MWSY linked, plus there is also an OFCC FB Page (I'm not quite sure what the difference is, maybe a FB guru can explain). It is here: http://www.facebook.com/Ohioans-For-Con ... 294401209/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Thank you to everyone who came out to Liberty Park and enjoyed the day with us.
The speakers were excellent, and so was the food
The message of the day came from Dave Yost, who told us to not get complacent; there should have been three times the crowd, he said, and just because the antis are not in charge of anything now is no reason to let down our activism.
Vigilance is the price of freedom

I had a great day!
Thank you all once again
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
3FULLMAGS+1
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by 3FULLMAGS+1 »

Think our event went really well and think Linda's two ticket idea this year worked well too !

I helped at the registration table again this year so I didn't get to hear the speakers....couldn't hear as they were under the next pavilian down from the registration table. I don't know if there will be audio of the whole event especially speakers but I'd like to hear some of what was said by those who spoke.

Anyway, had a great time and good to see everyone from OFCC again !
Darrel
They say the best "Home Remedy" for "tyranny" is....."LEAD POISONING".
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

I was a little behind the speakers anad had a hard time hearing some... Of course my ears are OLD!! lol
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
Gramps
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Gramps »

3FULLMAGS+1 wrote:Think our event went really well and think Linda's two ticket idea this year worked well too !
I think the 2 ticket idea was great. To bad wife and I only won $30 worth of ammo between us, ate way to much, made new friends and learned about our future leaders :D
Gramps

Follower of Christ. Love and protect my wife, kids and grand kids..

* TRUMP 2020 *
> No Masks On This Face | All Lives Matter | It's Okay To Be White <
burgman2170

Post by burgman2170 »

The PITP this years was awesome! Good speakers, good info, nice day, nice prizes and I won one. Brought my nephews up from Cincinnati. They were impressed! Food was great as well. Thanks again
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Pops Fun wrote:I was a little behind the speakers anad had a hard time hearing some... Of course my ears are OLD!! lol
Hearing aids are great. :wink:
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

carmen fovozzo wrote:
Pops Fun wrote:I was a little behind the speakers anad had a hard time hearing some... Of course my ears are OLD!! lol
They are great, but outside they can be a pain..... :D Actually I forgot mine. :wink:
My son and grandson also had a hard time hearing... of course we could have moved closer lol
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Pops Fun wrote:
carmen fovozzo wrote:
They are great, but outside they can be a pain..... :D Actually I forgot mine. :wink:
My son and grandson also had a hard time hearing... of course we could have moved closer lol

Our sound system wasn't as good this year as other years.
For that we apologize
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

By the way Carmen, Son of Justashooter thanks you for the Ruger 10-22 you donated. He was pretty excited to win it!
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

JustaShooter wrote:By the way Carmen, Son of Justashooter thanks you for the Ruger 10-22 you donated. He was pretty excited to win it!
Happy to do it for a great organization.....you're welcome...
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Wow! Carmen spelled you're correctly !
Ain't activism fun?

carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

Chuck wrote:Wow! Carmen spelled you're correctly !

Don't get use to it...
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

carmen fovozzo wrote:

Don't get use to it...
Attitude! I love it.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

Well it looks like he invested in a new spell check that's nice. :wink: Now he should think about some golf lessons. :P
Black Rifles Matter