Schomy's gun show Version 4.0

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Schomy's gun show Version 4.0

Post by Brian D. »

Hey my fellow southwestern Ohioans. Some of you have doubtless heard of a long running Saturday tradition, the Schomy's Gun Show and Swap Meet. Through the years it has moved from Franklin to West Carrolton to Middletown. The show's manager always rented facilities and sooner or later he'd get moved out for another business to come in, or other reasons. Now, Schomy's has bought some property and buildings just east of Red Lion Ohio, at 1350 Ohio State Route 122. They have been running shows there for about three weeks, like I said it's a Saturday morning/afternoon only thing, at least for now.

I really wish that Frank (the show's proprietor) would pay someone with computer smarts to build him a website. If you search up the word "Schomy's" you get site info that's well out of date. Hence I felt it would be helpful to at least make mention of it here, word-of-mouth isn't that effective a way to communicate.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.