Fun N Gun 2016?

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

pirateguy191

Re: Fun N Gun 2016?

Post by pirateguy191 »

Sevens wrote:Not sure if I will see any of you guys. I registered for Fun 'n Gun Roast Beef.

If you guys go to the ham or veggie event, guess we won't see you this time. :cry: :P
I'm going to the turkey one. That's where I thought you'd be.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

Nope. They let you turkeys shoot first, so us Beef-types can re-affirm your place in the food chain. :twisted:

Just tell your buddy to leave his wife at home...
She embarrasses ALL OF US when she out-shoots everyone in the group. :shock:
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

The entry form has the lunch options on it? Now, that's thinking ahead. As temporary staffers for the shindig us range officer group leader types just get whatever is left I guess. :)

Nothing wrong with prior planning.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

Got my ticket, and bringing a friend (or possibly 2). Is there (or was there) an option to specify desired squad-mates?
I've had consistently good results with ether.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Bianchi? wrote:Got my ticket, and bringing a friend (or possibly 2). Is there (or was there) an option to specify desired squad-mates?
Yes, that can usually be accommodated.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Bianchi? wrote:Got my ticket, and bringing a friend (or possibly 2). Is there (or was there) an option to specify desired squad-mates?
Just send myself or Jake a private message on who you want to be paired with and we will do our best to accomdate it. If I recall, it's six groups of ten people each.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.