CMP Air Rifle and Pistol Clinics FREE @ Camp Perry

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

CMP Air Rifle and Pistol Clinics FREE @ Camp Perry

Post by Bruenor »

My name is Catherine Green, and I am a Program Coordinator for the Civilian Marksmanship Program. I would like to provide you with a few informational flyers promoting a new outreach program. The CMP has started holding beginner clinics for Air Rifle and Pistol free to the public at our indoor rifle range on Camp Perry Training Site.

Classes are scheduled from now through May, and will take place twice a month one on Tuesday and one on Thursday from 5:00PM-5:45PM. The schedule to date follows:

October 22 – Basic Pistol
November 5 – Basic Rifle
November 17 – Basic Pistol
December 10 – What Else Goes Into Shooting?
January 14 – Intermediate Rifle
January 26 – Intermediate Pistol
February 6 – Mental Game of Shooting

The programs are free for anyone wishing to attend, and we invite participants to stay after from 5:00PM to 8:00PM to shoot at our open public shooting evenings offered Tuesday and Thursday from September through June.

Open Public Shooting Pricing

Adults - $5
Juniors (school age children) - $2
500 Pellets - $7.50 (+tax)
Air rifle and air pistols – FREE!
AR-15 air rifle - $5

Our state of the art air rifle range is made up of 80 all electronic targets, and is run by a knowledgeable staff to help with any needs you may have.

For more information please visit our website: http://thecmp.org/air/cmp-competition-centers/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you

Catherine Green
Civilian Marksmanship Program
Program Coordinator

PM if you would like the program coordinators email or Phone number per the tos.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
JU-87
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: CMP Air Rifle and Pistol Clinics FREE @ Camp Perry

Post by JU-87 »

My son and I have been out to this facility several times since November, 2015.
It is a really good time! 8) :D
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun... Let your gun, therefore, be the constant companion of your walks." Thomas Jefferson, 1785.

Read "War is a Racket" by MG Smedly Butler,USMC. He was awarded the Medal of Honor twice. http://warisaracket.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Henry Kissinger said, "Military Men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy" and has not denied this quote to this day.
herp_man2003

Re: CMP Air Rifle and Pistol Clinics FREE @ Camp Perry

Post by herp_man2003 »

I'm going to try and go Tuesday next week. 5 bucks for some trigger time seems like a good deal to me!!