Bucyrus FNRA Sadie Hawkins shoot

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Bucyrus FNRA Sadie Hawkins shoot

Post by Bruenor »

Looks like a fun event the Clays and ammo alone would easily be $35.00 and you get lunch too.. Seems like a great deal if you are in the area.
The Bucyrus Friends of NRA is holding their 3rd Annual Sadie Hawkins Shoot on September 12th at Elkhorn Lake Hunt Club just North of Bucyrus. This is a fun shoot that I would encourage you to attend. Lunch and Trophies for the winners are included . What makes it special is the teams are made up of a man and women. This is a great opportunity for you to take your wife, daughter, or granddaughter out. There are all levels of shooters in attendance from first time out, to expert. My Wife Kristen shot with me last year. It was her first time shooting clays and she had a blast. It is a great atmosphere with great people !

Cost is $70 cost per team, Includes main event, 2 door prize tickets, 2 meal tickets AND 100 rounds of ammunition. Where else can you go shoot for $35 a person , get lunch, clays and ammo?

Please open the attachment for the flyer or call me with questions.

Pass this email along to anyone you know that might be interested!
ELKHORN LAKE HUNT CLUB
4146 KLOPFENSTEIN ROAD ▪ BUCYRUS, OHIO 44820

FRIENDS OF NRA SADIE HAWKINS FUN SHOOT
IS PROUD TO HOST THE 3ND ANNUAL, BUCYRUS AREA

SEPTEMBER 12TH, 2015

SPONSORED BY
FRIENDS OF NRA

Main Event: 100-bird Sporting Clays per Guy/Gal team (50 per person)
$70 cost per team, Includes main event, 2 door prize tickets, 2 meal tickets AND 100 rounds of ammunition.
Other events: General prizes (1 ticket per bird broken), door prizes, and raffles

Trophies awarded for A, B and C Classes.

Sign-in 8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Shotgun start at 10 a.m.
Lunch served from Noon to 1:30 p.m.

Trophies and Prizes will be awarded during lunch.

Contact: Ed McCleese 419-XXX-XXXX or Ruth Malpas 863-XXX-XXXX with any questions
Per TOS PM for contact info will try and remember to post the flier later.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson