Full Auto Shoot!!! Sun Sept 27 2015!

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Ole_grizzly
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Full Auto Shoot!!! Sun Sept 27 2015!

Post by Ole_grizzly »

I'm getting quite excited for this coming Sunday. Just had a few questions for the organizers of this event.

Is there any gear that we need (or might be useful) besides normal eye and ear protection?

If there's going to be some kind of coffee/donuts available for breakfast, I'd be glad to contribute as I'll likely be coming on a motorcycle and can't bring anything with me. (please send me a pm and I'll send something via paypal).

Were you able to confirm a food truck for lunch?

Thank you again for organizing this, I hope it's a success for your fundraising efforts.
What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too - the Repo man
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

Ray Rays BBQ will be there for food at lunch.

We will have a certain amount of Hearing and Vision protection for anyone on the line.
https://t.me/pump_upp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

Went to location today to finalize the setup, going to be a great place for a shoot.

Right now all guns are being tested however we are fidning that the Saiga 12s (Sorry Chuck) may be an issue. Will keep everyone updated on that.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Did I read somewhere that there will be a morning and an afternoon session? Just trying to figure out the best time to get there coming from Cleveland.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

We are running from 930-5 officially however we will break for lunch around 12.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

docpadds wrote:We are running from 930-5 officially however we will break for lunch around 12.
Thanks.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Gonna be a blast!
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

Just unloaded many many cases of ammo at the range. We will be there at zero dark thirty and hope to see many of you through the day.
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

See ya about 10:00.

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Very rough count was something like 63K rounds of ammo
I was picking out what I wanted if we don't shoot it all, But old Docpadds told me no
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
Ole_grizzly
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Ole_grizzly »

Posting this mid-event, thank you to all for an extremely well organized and we'll run event. All the range officers are very helpful and enthusiastic. Its not crowded enough where you are waiting hardly at all. If you're on the fence for this afternoon, definitely worth the trip.
What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine too - the Repo man
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Mr. Garvas was there with multiple high dollar cameras. I'm sure we'll get some good footage posted in the coming days. I would like to than everyone for putting on a great event. We had a really good time.

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

It was a GREAT time!

We're going to do it again next year!
Sunday, September 25, 2016
Mark your calendars and don't miss it!
Ain't activism fun?

EChryst

Post by EChryst »

What a great time!

Thanks to everyone who came out, and those faces I was able to finally associate with some names as you guys came thru the M-249 SAW station.
-Erik
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Thank you to everyone that came out and a big thank you to GunEnvy for helping to put this on. I heard nothing but compliments from about how professional your staff was, gave great directions, kept everyone safe, and made it a blast. We couldn't have done it without you.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.