Full Auto Shoot!!! Sun Sept 27 2015!

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Full Auto Shoot!!! Sun Sept 27 2015!

Post by Mr. Glock »

If I wasn't out of town, I would have made the drive for this. Sounds like you all had fun.
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Mr. Glock wrote:If I wasn't out of town, I would have made the drive for this. Sounds like you all had fun.
Some videos should be posted shortly. Some videos cannot be posted due to...well, volatile events that occurred that one had to be there to witness :lol: ... but it was a blast had by all.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

JediSkipdogg wrote:
Mr. Glock wrote: Some videos should be posted shortly. Some videos cannot be posted due to...well, volatile events that occurred that one had to be there to witness :lol: ... but it was a blast had by all.
So you shot up some tannerite and you're afraid of the state po-po slapping somebody's wrist if you post the video? Just grow a set and post it already, geez.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

The tannerite video is on Facebook.

I will try to upload some kids' videos here, but I think I have to get them on photobucket first. I did put them "everyone" on FB so maybe I can link to that, but I will have to do that later.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
docpadds

Post by docpadds »

Thank you all that turned up to shoot, and especially to the volunteers that make these events happen.

I have some pics and videos to show. This event went great, everyone seemed to leave happy, and my RSOs all received positive feedback.

Thanks also to all the parents of kids that came, we met some really great kids, all of which had a fantastic attitude towards the guns, enjoying them and doing it safely!

https://t.me/pump_upp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Great pics Doc!
Thanks to you and all your crew!
It was a great day!!
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)