2015 Party In The Park

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Re: 2015 Party In The Park

Post by Brian D. »

I just signed up for the pic-a-nic. The main site didn't seem to remember me when trying to log in so I just went back to square one and registered again.

I will never, never never never be comfortable buying any merchandise on line, even this ticket once a year.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Brian D. wrote:I just signed up for the pic-a-nic. The main site didn't seem to remember me when trying to log in so I just went back to square one and registered again.

I will never, never never never be comfortable buying any merchandise on line, even this ticket once a year.
You shouldn't need to log in or register for the picnic. We disable that option so anyone can attend and not just members. Everything entered is just basic credit card info and an email address to send a receipt to.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Well it all went through without incident. Still rather send a check to a human being. Now go read the PM I just sent you on a slightly similar topic Jedi.

********************************************************************************
Mustang380gal
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by Mustang380gal »

It is finally on my weekend off! I am planning to be there.
RIFLEWOMAN, wife of a RIFLEMAN, mom of 9, NRA life member, OFCC Patron member!
CroManGun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by CroManGun »

I'll be there, better throw an extra dozen 'dogs on the grill! :wink:
Genuine Scooter Trash
Member: NRA/OFCC/AAA/GER/AFG
Former Member: Amish Chippendales
I Am Not A Lawyer, But I Have Played One In Real Life
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I'll donate some sort of gun related door prize. Several of us do that every year and the last few picnics it seems like no one who stays through the raffle goes home empty handed.

JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Brian D. wrote:I'll donate some sort of gun related door prize. Several of us do that every year and the last few picnics it seems like no one who stays through the raffle goes home empty handed.
Thank you (and all of those who donated last year and plan to do so again).

Last year, not only did you not go home empty-handed, you likely took something home that was worth the price of admission or very nearly so.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Something I learned long ago from local shooting matches: People like to win a prize, it sends them home happy and more likely to come back next time. Doesn't have to be a new car or gun or box of cigars (not at all subtle hint dropping on that one :wink: ) just almost any sort of gizmo that the winner will get some use out of.

Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Ohio House Rep. Dorthy Pelanda is an NRA life member who lives in Marysville. She is pro-Second Amendment. Please invite her and Dave Yost, too.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

JustaShooter wrote:
Brian D. wrote:I'll donate some sort of gun related door prize. Several of us do that every year and the last few picnics it seems like no one who stays through the raffle goes home empty handed.

Last year, not only did you not go home empty-handed, you likely took something home that was worth the price of admission or very nearly so.
And that is a reason to support those businesses that donate to the picnic (as will be announced at the picnic). But consistent donors have been Kyle's Gunshop and Gun Envy while consistent donating individuals have included Brian D. and Carmen. So, if you need carpet, see Carmen and if you need emergency medical care at the side of the road, call Brian.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Oh, thanks so much for the endorsement, Mike. :mrgreen:

steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

schmieg wrote:
JustaShooter wrote:

And that is a reason to support those businesses that donate to the picnic (as will be announced at the picnic). But consistent donors have been Kyle's Gunshop and Gun Envy while consistent donating individuals have included Brian D. and Carmen. So, if you need carpet, see Carmen and if you need emergency medical care at the side of the road, call Brian.
Charmin carmens is the BEST. :mrgreen:
Black Rifles Matter
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Don't forget Zlogonje Gunleathers. Steve, you driving?
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

pirateguy191 wrote:Don't forget Zlogonje Gunleathers. Steve, you driving?
Dan made a couple of nice holsters and mag holders for me and I'll probably be wearing one at the picnic. Wish he was here more often though.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

schmieg wrote:
pirateguy191 wrote:Don't forget Zlogonje Gunleathers. Steve, you driving?
Dan made a couple of nice holsters and mag holders for me and I'll probably be wearing one at the picnic. Wish he was here more often though.
I wish he could do some at the picnic. :lol: I am better about buying premium products that require some customness if they are made and received same day in person.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.