Wishes for Warriors Benefit Range Day.

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

landrvrnut22

Wishes for Warriors Benefit Range Day.

Post by landrvrnut22 »

Sunday May 3rd at Greenport Tactical Association. Sponsored by Hardline Tactical Training.

We are having a range day benefit for Wishes For Warriors on Sunday,May 3rd at Greenport Tactical Association - GTA in Canton, OH.

I will have a few local instructors doing some mini clinics through the day, food and games. I also have a local shop doing a raffle for a handgun.
Wishes For Warriors is a 100% non profit organization dedicated to helping returning vets with disabilities live out their passions. They take vets on fishing and hunting trips, range trips, skydiving, etc. They go above and beyond to show that they are not forgotten and that disabilities don't have to hold you back.
The company is veteran run, and is done FOR FREE. They run strictly on donations, and all money goes to the vets.

For more information, check out http://www.wishesforwarriorscorp.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A donation of $50 will get you a full day of fun on the range at greenport tactical association. This will be a family friendly event, kids under 12 are free, 12-17 are $15 for the day.

We will have some fun stuff set up to shoot as well as the clinics throughout the day. Bring out all your guns!!! we have ranges out to 200 yards with steel targets to shoot at. PLEASE, NO STEEL CORE AMMO!!! You may bring it to shoot at paper targets, just not at the steel.

There will be food and drinks available for sale (all money from food will go to WFW), and hopefully we will get some local companies to donate items for door prizes and raffles.
Fun will begin at 9am and go until 5pm.

Message me for additional information. Just passing this along for anyone interested. I will be there to shoot, or more than likely helping in some way.
landrvrnut22

Re: Wishes for Warriors Benefit Range Day.

Post by landrvrnut22 »

Tomorrow is the big day. This will be an awesome event. Additional info is available here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1554597848161111/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; (I'm sorry for those who are social media illiterate, you can PM me for more info.)

There will be product demos (bring some 9mm and 308), a limited supply of veteran made ammunition for sale. Raffles of a Caracal pistol, hidden compartment shelf, patches, holsters, and other gear. Several local trainers are putting on classes. There will be some head to head competitions for prizes. 22 rifles, 22 pistols, and air rifle for the kids.

If you are not there, we will talk about you, and make fun of you. I will be there so you can see my ugly face in the flesh if you dare!

The veterans have served for you, its your turn to serve them!