Meeting 3/26 - Fairless Citizens for Trained & Armed Faculty

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Meeting 3/26 - Fairless Citizens for Trained & Armed Faculty

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

From the group's FB page:

This group's purpose, first and foremost, is the safety of our children and faculty in the Fairless Local School District, and to organize and gather support for the implementation of armed faculty in our schools in the event an intruder succeeds in getting into one of our buildings.

We plan to gather signatures for a petition to demonstrate support for this idea and plan to have a public meeting in the future for those in favor of this issue. Due to the history and nature of past school shootings, waiting on law enforcement to arrive and stop an attack is not, nor was it ever, the best plan or option.
I would like to ask anyone in, around or even near this school district to attend this meeting.

If gas money allows, I will be attending. While my signature will do them little good on a petition, I may be able to learn some tips and tricks (aka persuasive arguments) to take back to my own school district.

How about yours?
MyWifeSaidYes
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Meeting 3/26 - Fairless Citizens for Trained & Armed Fac

Post by JustaShooter »

I also plan on attending to lend my support.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!