Help OFCC at Westland Mall gun show Feb28-Mar1

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Stryker74
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Help OFCC at Westland Mall gun show Feb28-Mar1

Post by Stryker74 »

OFCC will be manning a table at the Westland Mall gun show on Saturday Feb 28th and Sunday March 1st. This is the last show at this location until late April!

The address is 4273 Westland Mall Columbus, OH 43228, and the times are from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Saturday, and 9:00 to 4:00pm Sunday.

Any and all activists who want to partake in the fun are invited to join us. This is a great opportunity to meet & talk to like minded people, meet some of your fellow OFCC members, and help out an organization that has done a lot to improve our gun rights in Ohio.

Come out and see some unique items - this show usually has holster makers onsite, the folks from Cadiz Gun Works (makers of the oil-filter suppressor adapters!), and our good friends GunEnvy are usually there as well. (It is worth seeing Doc Padds man the table on Sundays as he has been doing lately!) Frequently, we see Kyle and his team from Kyle's Gunshop at this show as well.

Also - admission to the show is free with the exhibitor badges that we get from the show management. That means that if you volunteer for a morning - you can get in before the crowd and check out the vendor tables before the doors open at 9am!

If you would like to volunteer, post in this thread, or send me a pm to let us know you can help. We will take any time you can give us!

See you there!!
Aaron

NRA Life Endowment Member
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Refuse To Be A Victim
NRA Range Safety Officer
Kentucky CCDW Certified Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Help OFCC at Westland Mall gun show Feb28-Mar1

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

I'm on for both days. :mrgreen:
MyWifeSaidYes
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Come out and join us!
Always a good time
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Chuck, I saw on F-book that you were feeling poorly today. Stryker, I'll check in on this tonight, give me a shout on here or the OFCC Facebook page if you need a pinch hitter for Saturday. Hmm, guess I should PM you a phone number too. That will be next up..
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

Yeah, if I went to day everybody I talk to will be sick by Monday
Maybe tomorrow I can make it,,,,
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
Stryker74
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Stryker74 »

Chuck wrote:Yeah, if I went to day everybody I talk to will be sick by Monday
Focus on getting yourself feeling better first and foremost. As busy as the morning was - you would have made a lot of people sick. The crowd pushed in at 9am, and was packed in until early afternoon.

MWSY had a fried bologna sandwich in your honor though! We had you here in spirit!
Aaron

NRA Life Endowment Member
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Refuse To Be A Victim
NRA Range Safety Officer
Kentucky CCDW Certified Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

Stryker74 wrote:
Chuck wrote:Yeah, if I went to day everybody I talk to will be sick by Monday
Focus on getting yourself feeling better first and foremost. As busy as the morning was - you would have made a lot of people sick. The crowd pushed in at 9am, and was packed in until early afternoon.

MWSY had a fried bologna sandwich in your honor though! We had you here in spirit!

Fried bologna sandwiches are awesome... I eat many of those growing up.
"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by Chuck »

They make good ones at the show,,,,
Ain't activism fun?

Six Shooter

Post by Six Shooter »

Bama.45 wrote:Fried bologna sandwiches are awesome... I eat many of those growing up.
A certain pathway, to obesity and cancer.

"Such meats are even more dangerous when ingredients such as sodium nitrate, a key preservative in hot dogs and other meat products is added into the mix. Hot dogs and other preserved, salted meats such as bacon or bologna should be consumed in moderation or avoided"

http://www.livestrong.com/article/81614 ... ing-foods/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

Six Shooter wrote:
Bama.45 wrote:Fried bologna sandwiches are awesome... I eat many of those growing up.

"Such meats are even more dangerous when ingredients such as sodium nitrate, a key preservative in hot dogs and other meat products is added into the mix. Hot dogs and other preserved, salted meats such as bacon or bologna should be consumed in moderation or avoided"

http://www.livestrong.com/article/81614 ... ing-foods/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yeah well I'm not gonna live forever anyway, so I might as well be happy while I am alive...So, I'll worry about myself thank ya...
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Six Shooter wrote:

I've heard that saliva causes cancer, but only if swallowed in small amounts, over a long period of time. :shock: :mrgreen:
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor / RSO

http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

djmac1964 wrote:
Six Shooter wrote:

I've heard that saliva causes cancer, but only if swallowed in small amounts, over a long period of time. :shock: :mrgreen:
Everything causes cancer these days according to so called medical studies..
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

Bama.45 wrote:Everything causes cancer these days according to so called medical studies..
My point exactly!
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member

curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

Now if your mouth is watering for a good ol' fried balonie sandwich, that could be downright suicidal. :shock:
djmac1964
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by djmac1964 »

curmudgeon3 wrote:Now if your mouth is watering for a good ol' fried balonie sandwich, that could be downright suicidal. :shock:
Now that's funny! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Don M
U S Army Veteran 84-91
OFCC Patron Member
NRA Life Member
ORPA Member
WVCDL Member