S/W Ohio Meet & Greet - December 28

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

JediSkipdogg

Re: S/W Ohio Meet & Greet - December 28

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Just a reminder for everyone that this is tonight and for anyone that missed it when it was first posted. See ya all there.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

It was a good time as always but I wish we'd had a better turn out. That is by no means a criticism, just an observation. Thanks for organizing it Jedi.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
schmieg
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by schmieg »

Brian D. wrote:It was a good time as always but I wish we'd had a better turn out. That is by no means a criticism, just an observation. Thanks for organizing it Jedi.
Dorie and I wanted to be there, but we had to go to Fort Wayne on Sunday. We didn't get back until around 8:30.
-- Mike

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." - Ayn Rand
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

You're welcome. I think just a bad time with the holidays but the one in Eastgate pretty much shut off booking events one week prior to Christmas till January 2nd because they have too many people book and do no shows. So I guess taking nobody at all is better than a 50% no show rate. :roll: It then took me time to get to the other one and check in with them.

I'll try to plan another one in the spring. Personally I'd still like to find somewhere else that may not be as busy (so they don't double book the room) but I really have no idea where else to go. If I could guarantee exact numbers then I'd do a normal restaurant.

Decisions, decisions.

http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

I go out to eat pretty often so I'll keep our needs in mind. If someplace jumps out at me as anything close to ideal I'll pass it along as quick as possible, before I forget.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
Pops Fun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Pops Fun »

Hi
:D It was good talking to like minded people..
Steve

"Freedom is a fragile thing and is never more than one generation away from extinction. It is not ours by inheritance; it must be fought for and defended constantly by each generation, for it comes only once to a people. Those who have known freedom and then lost it, have never known it again.".............. Ronald Reagan
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Pops Fun wrote:Hi
:D It was good talking to like minded people..
It's always a fun talking with you and your wife. Glad you both made it.