2015 Holiday Meet & Greets

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

CroManGun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: 2015 Holiday Meet & Greets

Post by CroManGun »

dl1911 wrote:Considering I could almost walk there, how could I say no! Count me in for the 19th at 6:00pm. As I recall, last year we ended up with 2 groups as some missed finding the others. Any thoughts on how to avoid that this year?
Signs might help. Last year, staff at the front desk said they didn't know anything about any M&G there.
Genuine Scooter Trash
Member: NRA/OFCC/AAA/GER/AFG
Former Member: Amish Chippendales
I Am Not A Lawyer, But I Have Played One In Real Life
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

CroManGun wrote:
dl1911 wrote:Considering I could almost walk there, how could I say no! Count me in for the 19th at 6:00pm. As I recall, last year we ended up with 2 groups as some missed finding the others. Any thoughts on how to avoid that this year?
Signs might help. Last year, staff at the front desk said they didn't know anything about any M&G there.
Hands up, need food?
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
CroManGun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by CroManGun »

Put me down for 2 bodies. Any gift exchange planned?
Genuine Scooter Trash
Member: NRA/OFCC/AAA/GER/AFG
Former Member: Amish Chippendales
I Am Not A Lawyer, But I Have Played One In Real Life
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

No plans for a gift exchange.
Black Rifles Matter
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

Put me down as a maybe, for 1
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
Bianchi?

Post by Bianchi? »

steves 50de wrote:The cleveland meet and greet is friday night DEC 19 ,.... 6 pm at the texas roadhouse at ridge rd and 480, located in ridge park square in front of lowes . Please post if you think you are coming .
I'll be there.
I've had consistently good results with ether.
kb8ywy

Post by kb8ywy »

I have not seen or heard about a Warren-Youngstown area meet and greet yet, but most likely I will not be able to attend. This Cancer is kicking my body all over the place. Not much of a Christmas at the Scott house this year. Allen/KB8YWY
OFCC member
Patron Life Member NRA
Patron Site Supporter
carmen fovozzo
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by carmen fovozzo »

kb...sorry to hear that...hope things get better for....
Life is full of God given coincidences..
A MEMBER OF OFCC SINCE 2004...
Thanks for shopping at Charmin Carmens
pr4192

Post by pr4192 »

Have I missed any notes about a SW Ohio M&G? I've been extremely busy and out of town so much.
"Far better it is to dare mighty things, than to take rank with those poor timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat." -TR
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

pr4192 wrote:Have I missed any notes about a SW Ohio M&G? I've been extremely busy and out of town so much.
Unfortunately not. I'm trying to plan one but haven't had time to stop by any restaurants to check. I'm going to try and stop by the Golden Corral in Eastgate on Tuesday to see if they can do it probably sometime between Christmas and New Years or maybe right after New Years.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
mreising

Post by mreising »

JediSkipdogg wrote:
pr4192 wrote:Have I missed any notes about a SW Ohio M&G? I've been extremely busy and out of town so much.
Unfortunately not. I'm trying to plan one but haven't had time to stop by any restaurants to check. I'm going to try and stop by the Golden Corral in Eastgate on Tuesday to see if they can do it probably sometime between Christmas and New Years or maybe right after New Years.
I have a wedding I MUST attend on 02 January, so prior to New Years Day would be preferable.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
OldManTod
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by OldManTod »

I am probably in for Friday night the 19th at Ridge Park Square - see you jokers there.
"I feel sorry for you people who do not drink, when you wake up in the morning, that is as good as you are going to feel all day." - Dean
Naticarry

Post by Naticarry »

JediSkipdogg wrote:
Depending on the date I would be up for it.
Newcomer
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Newcomer »

Going to throw one together in the Akron/Canton area. See topic http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=82782" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"You don't have to agree with everything I say...but eventually you'll come to your senses."
http://www.gunauction.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by steves 50de »

Just called texas road house to reserve a table, i was informed that THE ENTIRE PARTY MUST BE THERE FOR US TO BE SEATED.

I will call at 4 pm tomorrow and order a table for 12 people at 6 pm .

Please be on time as it may cause issues getting a table and sitting together .
Black Rifles Matter