Western Reserve FNRA Banquet 2015 - La Malfa Mentor, OH

Want to talk about IDPA, IPSC, or other competition events you are involved in
or are interested in participating in? Want to know if anyone is going to a local gun show? Wondering when the next OFCC event is? All that and more is in this section!

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Western Reserve FNRA Banquet 2015 - La Malfa Mentor, OH

Post by Bruenor »

We've been working hard on the Western Reserve 2015 FNRA banquet since a week after the 2014 banquet ended. Taking all the comments and feedback from this year and working to improve and expand on the event for next year.

Grand prize is a 3-gun setup, Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, with a bunch of extras.. (I'm still shopping for additional accessories to complete this prize.)
The main prize board is stocked with gear from 5.11, Streamlight, several other manufacturers, with at least a dozen firearms, not including the 3 firearms that are in the grand prize.
We will have several Walls of Guns. Plus, a Wall of Glocks, and a Wall of Air Rifles.

Our best offer for our May 29, 2015 Banquet is NOW.
Click on the link for our Flyer and Order Form
Take advantage of our super pre-sale offer by 12/31/2014, a $30 discount ! Only 500 tickets to be sold.

WIN BIG – Your Pre-Sale Reservation for $120 is like buying 50 chances on the Giant Triple-Play Raffle for only $2.40 per chance, plus you have the fabulous LaMalfa Buffet - included!

WIN OFTEN – 1 in 12 won a new firearm last year – it can only get better!

For the first time in three years we have had to increase our lowest price, but you can still save $30 over the full price by reserving your place NOW. Make your reservation now and it is only $120. Please write “Pre-sale” above your name on the order form.

SAVE EVEN MORE

Buy a table, pay for 9 reservations and get the 10th free!

Come to play, plan to stay… Check out the room discount at the adjoining Holiday Inn Express.

Special Thanks to all of Our Sponsors…

LIBERTY LEVEL
Larry Kinnan
AJ Mazza
Committee to Elect Preston Wolk
TDC Systems, Inc.
Law Office of Daniel P. Carter
Robert L. Hummel Construction
Forest City Packaging
Marks Building Co.
Bess Industries
3-D Materials Management
Silverado Arms
Weslaco Sportsmen's Club, Inc.
Safety Resources Company of Ohio
BEST Firearms
MANTA
D.K. Heating & Sons
Viktor's Legacy Custom Gunsmithing
Red Dog Firearms
Lee's Machinery
ProBuilt Homes
Point Blank Range & Gunshop
Committee to Elect George Phillips
Ross Brittain & Schonberg Co., L.P.A.
Quality Solutions
Urbandale Gun Club
Mark Barnes and Associates
ProForma Lamar
JW Tool Sharpening
Keith Taylor
Freedom Range
Lake County 4H Young Guns
Friends of Kim Laurie
Senator Frank LaRose
Lake County\ Republican Party
Friends of Dave Joyce

HERITAGE LEVEL
Madison Electric [MEPCO]
Aaron M. Vaughn
Geauga Nuisance Control
Senator John Eklund

FREEDOM LEVEL
Vantage Financial Group, Inc. (Carl M. Ferrazza, CLU, ChFC, AIP)
Technologyxperts

DEFENDER LEVEL
Dennis G. Wynne, Attorney at Law

SPECIAL LEVEL
Ayrshire, Inc.

CONTRIBUTORS
Anonymous
Rich Rozman
Greg & Ellen Fadorsen
Atwell's Police & Fire Equipment Co.
Ohio Ordnance Works, Inc.
Viktor's Legacy Custom Gunsmithing
Mark Herrick
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
CroManGun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Western Reserve FNRA Banquet 2015 - La Malfa Mentor, OH

Post by CroManGun »

Looking forward to this Friday!
Primo oinkfest buffet!
Lotsa raffles with tons of great prizes!
Genuine Scooter Trash
Member: NRA/OFCC/AAA/GER/AFG
Former Member: Amish Chippendales
I Am Not A Lawyer, But I Have Played One In Real Life
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

Did you get your program yet with the list of main-board prizes ? always looking for feedback on what you like and don't like for the mainboard raffle, it will help me pick the prizes for next year.
main board raffle will be drawn in sections throughout the evening, so people won't have to sit around at the end of the evening while all the winners are drawn. Should help things move along.
With pre-sale attendance around 425 and 50 prizes on the mainboard, odds of winning are about 1:8.5

Ohio Ordinance Works and Viktors Legacy gunsmith put together another really nice custom AR rifle for us to raffle off this year. that will be with the Gun-Opoly game, the NRA rep brought. We'll see how that goes.

- The "Unlimited Wall of guns" will be split into multiple walls with different price ranges this year to get some of the higher end firearms back that people are always asking for.
- Atwells will again be running the unlimited wall of Gocks
- Pyramid Air will have a raffle running for Air rifles as well.
- There will be winner boards with uniquely colored and numbered tickets for each raffle game to make it clear which raffles have been drawn and what the winning ticket is.

Open Buffet as always, go through as many times as you like, for the great La Malfa food and deserts.

We are looking for Committee Members for next years raffle, we will start planning for next years raffle starting in a couple weeks of this Years raffle.

Plan to follow up the WR-FNRA banquet with the USPSA match at Crooked Creek on Sat. afternoon, then the 3-gun match at Southington Hunt Club on Sunday.

going to be a great weekend, If I'm really lucky, and win the grand prize, I'll have a whole new set of gear for 3-Gun.. :)
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
CroManGun
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by CroManGun »

The list of prizes looks good to me. The cash option is a good alternative prize.
I saw the pics of the custom AR; that's one sweet looking shooter. I was pretty lucky in the raffles last year, hoping for a repeat on Friday.
For your own personal safety, DO NOT get between me and the buffet! :wink:
Genuine Scooter Trash
Member: NRA/OFCC/AAA/GER/AFG
Former Member: Amish Chippendales
I Am Not A Lawyer, But I Have Played One In Real Life